Question about Kurt Cobain

Memnoch The Devil

he mentioned them a coupla times to my recollection but only an anally retentive fan such as myself really remembers these kind of offhand little comments. One was regarding heroin and was sort of a broad statement that cited Iggy Pop and Keith Richards as the sorta rock 101 of heroin and how he knew beforehand that it'd just be like marijuana eventually i.e. boring like all drugs end up being.

Also, a couple of times, when discussing Pat motherfuckin' germ Smear my fucking hero who they'd enlisted as a rhythm guitarist that it gave him more kinda...legroom to fulfil his role a little better as the frontman although he could never be Mick Jagger.

So yeah, little mentions like that but nowhere, to my mind at least, can i remember him outlining any definitive kinda...thing on them.

Seriously, Pat Smear is about the worst name anybody could ever possibly have, ever. It's probably worse than Homer Sexual.

he played for the germs, who are like, one of the greatest bands of all time, he could be called Tiny the Tickle-Dick Troubadour for all i care. have you ever heard that fuckin band?!?! if not i reccomend em with all my heart and soul to ya man.

Seriously, Pat Smear is about the worst name anybody could ever possibly have, ever. It's probably worse than Homer Sexual.

hahahahahahahaha

Pat smear? The other nirvana guitar player?What he did there?I mean, it had needs to put another guitar player?

he played for the germs, who are like, one of the greatest bands of all time, he could be called Tiny the Tickle-Dick Troubadour for all i care. have you ever heard that fuckin band?!?! if not i reccomend em with all my heart and soul to ya man.

Seriously

What this guy have done for music?Nothing i guess...

hahahahahahahaha

Pat smear? The other nirvana guitar player?What he did there?I mean, it had needs to put another guitar player?

Seriously

well he was a founder member of the Germs one of the first punk bands outta LA, certainly the first punk band to ever release a single outta the whole LA lot, the band were kind of a precursor to the entire hardcore movement (inadvertedly at least) I'd say thats a lot, you could ask Flea from the Chilli's, i hear he had trouble getting into their farewell gig. Fairly fucking influential band. Also a member of Nirvana, another pretty legendary band. So yeah, i'd say he's done a fair bit.

Germs were one of, if not the first punk band from LA... they just released the movie about them months ago and it's been making the arthouse rounds.

They were supposed to be in "Up in Smoke" in a battle of the bands they never used for the movie.

Crash's death happened the day before John Lennon's.

hahahahahahahaha

Seriously

well he was a founder member of the Germs one of the first punk bands outta LA, certainly the first punk band to ever release a single outta the whole LA lot, the band were kind of a precursor to the entire hardcore movement (inadvertedly at least) I'd say thats a lot, you could ask Flea from the Chilli's, i hear he had trouble getting into their farewell gig. Fairly fucking influential band. Also a member of Nirvana, another pretty legendary band. So yeah, i'd say he's done a fair bit.