What seats would 210$ get me at a GN'R concert?

GN'R Forever

why are tickets so expensive over there? like here you wouldnt pay anything like £70 quid for a general ticket unless it was the stones or someon - or anyone playing at Twickenham stadium. In 2006 I think all in all with the booking fee each ticket was about £40. As long as you get there early or have a good push then youll get to the front. If I was paying £100 for a GNR ticket (which I would only pay for the real / original GNR line up) I'd expect something a lot better than a standard gig at the Manchester M.E.N or Apollo

why are tickets so expensive over there? like here you wouldnt pay anything like £70 quid for a general ticket unless it was the stones or someon - or anyone playing at Twickenham stadium. In 2006 I think all in all with the booking fee each ticket was about £40. As long as you get there early or have a good push then youll get to the front. If I was paying £100 for a GNR ticket (which I would only pay for the real / original GNR line up) I'd expect something a lot better than a standard gig at the Manchester M.E.N or Apollo

Ticket prices have gone out of control. The fact that they are seated sucks too. Back when I was going to 6-8 shows a month, it didn't cost anywhere near that price. We also could decide the night of the show to go and be in the front row. I'm so glad it wasn't like this when I was younger.