HWY 535

Getizzyback

OK, these 3 kids, from Orlando, FL have a rock group, the oldest is only 13, and even

though the're vocals are a little shallow, IMO, they sound pretty good! I think they have something going with Disney or something, check 'em out

Listen to Turn IT UP

Their MYSPACE

Edited by Getizzyback

Stop plugging your kids' band.

:lol:

Ha! That's gotta be it. I was wondering "why the fuck is he sharing this vid of these 3 little fags, there's no way he can be into that."

:rofl-lol:

I'm afraid I can't claim them as mine, I simply think these kids sound pretty good, for being just kids, and wanted to share, probally didn't even listen, it's not anything like the Naked BROTHERS band, they have a pretty good rock sound, as I posted, maybe not the best of singing, but hey, JUST KIDS!!!!!!!!!!

The baby eating machine of Disney must be hungry again. There should be any age limit to get into the music industry or something. Its a common fact that kids taste in music suck. I'd rather not listen to a 10 year old whining about how his Sunny D ran out.

this x a billion

pretty funny clip there, about New Kids On The Block...yea sure was

Please post when I decide to start a thread on them...thanks!