Great single lines from songs.

Graeme

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"One of the wonders of the world is going down." Porcupine Tree- The Sound of Muzak

"Go on, hitch a ride on the back of a butterfly, there's no better way to fly, get to me." Get To Me- Train

"If I will not be faithful, I must accept betrayal, when your turn comes to leave me, will my free ways have failed?" Top of The World- James

"I need to find the queen, without a king, they say she plays guitar and cries and sings."- Going to Calfornia- Led Zeppelin

Edited by Graeme

"Someone built a wall in Berlin... not to keep them out but to keep them in" - Need A Lot Of Love, Magnum

"It's harder to live with the truth about you, than to live with the lies about me..." - Sorry, Guns N' Roses

"You call me sweet like I'm some kind of cheese!" - Sweet Lady, Queen

Edited by Demon Wolf

"Sometimes I feel like my life's a catastrophe, can't understand why it seems like it has to be"

-Scraped, Guns N' Roses

"I saw the silver lining hidden in the mushroom cloud"

-Foetus Of A New Day Kicking, Cradle Of Filth

"When we decline, from the confines of our minds, don't waste your time, on coffins today"

-Empty Walls, Serj Tankian

It's too short, with nothing to ultimately proclaim besides a giant ego. He has the facade of intelligence, of something deeper, but his lines don't hold up in the way 2Pac and others' do. He's a clever rapper but even at that Big L and others were better. It's well produced, but that's about the only thing I get from it when I do happen to play it, which is rare because its always such a disappointment.

Another gem from Wayne, if you just consider the gravity of the words for a minute:

"I require what I desire."

i love how this guy talks about shit being overrated and then mentions 2pac.

As with you unless it's Lil Wayne or The Arctic Monkey's it's overrated or it sucks. :lol:

It's too short, with nothing to ultimately proclaim besides a giant ego. He has the facade of intelligence, of something deeper, but his lines don't hold up in the way 2Pac and others' do. He's a clever rapper but even at that Big L and others were better. It's well produced, but that's about the only thing I get from it when I do happen to play it, which is rare because its always such a disappointment.

Another gem from Wayne, if you just consider the gravity of the words for a minute:

As with you unless it's Lil Wayne or The Arctic Monkey's it's overrated or it sucks. :lol:

wait, nicholas likes the arctic monkeys. Nice! We DO haves something in common. :wub:

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together"

Word is bond, i'ma smoke em yo dont fake no move, treat it like boxing, stick and move stick and move/N***** you aint got to explain shit/i been robbin motherfuckers since the slave ships, with the same clip and the same fo' five/two point blank, a motherfuckers sure to die, thats my word, N***** even try to Bogart/have his mother singin' its sooo HAAAARRDDD...

in fact that whole song is one big great line :lol:

You think Lil' Wayne is better then Pac?

yes. top five of all-time.

you truly are a dick rider then. LOL.

Edited by Forsaken

Out on bail fresh outta jail, California dreamin

2 Pac feat. Dr. Dre- California Love

When You Were young and your heart was an open book

Paul McCartney and Wings- Live and Let Die

But livin in the city it's do-or-die

Dr. Dre feat. Daz Dillinger, RBX and Snoop Dogg- The Day The N*ggaz Took Over

I'm sorry for you, not sorry for me

Guns N' Roses- Sorry

Lady-killer regulation tattoo, silver spurs at his heels,

What can I tell you, as I'm standing next to you?

"She threw herself under my wheels, it's a dangerous road."

On Every Street - Dire Streets

Sounds exactly like a womanizer to me.

You can have anything you want -

But you better not take it from me.

WTTJ - GnR

Sounds exactly like Axl to me.

Every word of "Mr. Self-Destruct" by Nine Inch Nails is brilliant and pure truth.

Edited by WV GnR fan