Metallica vs. Guns N' Roses

Memnoch The Devil

Metallica vs. GN'R  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

metallica is the greatest fucking band in the world no offence but any ass clown knows this

also jason newsted> duff mckagan

That is of course your opinion. Perhaps you favour Jason as he would have played much faster and more complex bass parts whilst in Metallica compared to Duff (who incidentally hasn't been a member of Guns for quite some time). It's fair enough to say that you prefer one band or musician over the other but to just pop up on a forum and act like an absolute shitehawk is just silly.

In my defense I did say it was my opinion they blow... you say they're equal which is cool man, just don't say its pointless, cos its an opinion

I recognise that this topic went downhill fast but being fair to the OP the first post said he'd vote Metallica. Then he got "lolmetal" and "they blow". Not exactly constructive. Looks like he held his own in the nonsense department after his first post though...

Guest jaytus

i'll tell you whats nonesense. robert fucking flamingo or whatever the fuck you call him. lol.

i broke my arm to jasons screaming yo. i got caught in a mosh as you say. it was fucking entese.

Guest jaytus

Robert Trujillo fuckin' kills it! Listen to his work with Suicidal Tendencies... ace

the only thing robert flamingo kills is babys cuz he plays so shitty

Guest jaytus

look i understand some of you dont have the musical capabilty insight or talent to fucking realise mtallica are the best but some of you are so fucking stupid no offensive.

jaytus if youre going to be disrespectful or cupcake than GTFO

we dont need that (unless youre BBA)

that being said both bands are great. obviously, im biased and will say GnR are better since theyre my favorite band (with Zep).

im dying to see metallica though ever since i missed the death magnetic detroit gig in 2008 even though i had a ticket.

Guest jaytus

jaytus if youre going to be disrespectful or cupcake than GTFO

we dont need that (unless youre BBA)

that being said both bands are great. obviously, im biased and will say GnR are better since theyre my favorite band (with Zep).

im dying to see metallica though ever since i missed the death magnetic detroit gig in 2008 even though i had a ticket.

at first i was going to go fucking ape shit and then i realised you have yet to see fucking metallica play live so fucking LOL ass clown

Guest jaytus

Metallica is my favorite metal band.

Guns N' Roses is my favorite rock band.

The question is,which band has the best frontman? GN'R! B)

at last someone who has it almost fucking right on here rock3

Some years before I discover GNR, I found Metallica through the video clip of Whiskey in the Jar and my first impression of the band was: "they suck!" (I was only 11-12 years old at the time).

So, when I read in a magazine that they were hiring a psychologist for the band, I started to think that Metallica were a bunch of lame grown men crying like babies. :xmassrudolph:

It was funny when I finally gave Metallica a real listening, cause I started to love them! How could I have been so stupid? :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I “fell in love at first sight" with GNR.

They both put on amazing live shows and sound great, but my vote still goes to GNR.