Alice in Chains

Memnoch The Devil

So has anyone heard a clip of the new AIC music? Check the link below. New record this summer, and they recently posted an update at their website that has about a minute of a new song playing. It is fucking badass and instantly recognizable AIC. If William's vocals hold up this could be the disc of the year.

NEW ALICE IN CHAINS SONG (CLIP) 33 SECONDS INTO THIS VIDEO:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=52068337

I can't wait for the palais show and nine inch nails the next night B)

I don't think I'm going now. Pretty gay. The parents want me to stil ltake it easy because I had surgery like 3 monbths ago. If I came I could have like flashed my tits at you (i'm a guy). Cool having the 1993 MElbourne AIC poster. No chance of me having anything that cool, considering I was like four at the time.

you do know that the palais is seats right? so you could take it pretty easy at the show

'

So has anyone heard a clip of the new AIC music? Check the link below. New record this summer, and they recently posted an update at their website that has about a minute of a new song playing. It is fucking badass and instantly recognizable AIC. If William's vocals hold up this could be the disc of the year.

NEW ALICE IN CHAINS SONG (CLIP) 33 SECONDS INTO THIS VIDEO:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=52068337

damn, I was hoping for a little DuVall vocal sample. Music sounds good though. rock3

love that band got into them in high school bout 1999/2000 got jerry's solo stuff first then aic. Personallly in britain they should have been bigger but people just saw the drugs not the cool riffs, amazing vocals and harmony's ect shame but they didnt make a bad album.

love that band got into them in high school bout 1999/2000 got jerry's solo stuff first then aic. Personallly in britain they should have been bigger but people just saw the drugs not the cool riffs, amazing vocals and harmony's ect shame but they didnt make a bad album.

Guest deleted_19765
Memnoch The Devil, Honkey, Vincent Vega, Mr. Miser, etc., and I finally agree with something. We both like Alice In Chains.

This is a historic moment.

...and Guns N' Roses

Memnoch The Devil, Honkey, Vincent Vega, Mr. Miser, etc., and I finally agree with something. We both like Alice In Chains.

...and Guns N' Roses

It depends on what you call "Guns N' Roses". Really, that's all we fight about.

He's a bigger fan of the new band, and I'm a bigger fan of the old band.

Guest deleted_19765

...and Guns N' Roses

It depends on what you call "Guns N' Roses". Really, that's all we fight about.

He's a bigger fan of the new band, and I'm a bigger fan of the old band.

Argument within the sphere of Guns N' Roses, nonetheless.

Did you ever think about it though, the fact that we take it for granted that everyone here is a fan of Guns N' Roses? I barely listen to them anymore, by all logic shouldn't I not be here? It just fucks my head up. We think of people on this forum as representative of the masses, but we have a very unique unifying factor.

Anyway, I've seen the new band and it was really good. William can really sing has ass off. The new album could be cool, but on the other hand, I find Alice difficult to listen to nowadays, all being so drug-related or depressing. I just can't feel bad enough about myself to relate anymore. They were almost tied for favorite band long ago though.

Oh man, got a good story...

A friend of mine met DuVall after a festival they played here on Sunday, hung out with him and took him to an art gallery the next day. I guess he must have liked her because he asked her to come to their gig here on Wednesday and to bring a couple friends if she wanted.

So she asked me because she knows i'm a big fan... anyway, we met up with DuVall pre-show, went for a couple of beers for an hour or so at a pub down the road which was really cool. After the concert he asked us all backstage.. we jumped in a van with the whole band and went to a really nice club in King's Cross in Sydney and hung out with them for most of the night. Met and chatted with all of them! They were really awesome guys... talked about politics, religion, television, art... heaps of shit, but tried to avoid music as much as possible because I figured they'd be over hearing about it all the time. I didn't get any photos or autographs because I felt kinda bad nagging them after they'd given us free tickets, food and booze - but I shared a few ciggies with Mike Inez and he gave me his lighter afterwards...

Awesome show and an awesome bunch of guys - can't wait for the album!!!

Went to tonight's show fucking awesome William is the right guy to replace Layne

I was really glad I had front row balcony seats got a perfect full shot view of the stage

The setlist was nearly perfect ending with Rooster pretty amazing night one of the best gig's of my life

I have a few autographed Alice In Chains items from the last tour if anyone want's I can post some pics

plus my invitation to the AIC chasers nightclub promo party in 95-96 with Jerry and Sean.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

A friend of mine met DuVall after a festival they played here on Sunday, hung out with him and took him to an art gallery the next day. I guess he must have liked her because he asked her to come to their gig here on Wednesday and to bring a couple friends if she wanted.

So she asked me because she knows i'm a big fan... anyway, we met up with DuVall pre-show, went for a couple of beers for an hour or so at a pub down the road which was really cool. After the concert he asked us all backstage.. we jumped in a van with the whole band and went to a really nice club in King's Cross in Sydney and hung out with them for most of the night. Met and chatted with all of them! They were really awesome guys... talked about politics, religion, television, art... heaps of shit, but tried to avoid music as much as possible because I figured they'd be over hearing about it all the time. I didn't get any photos or autographs because I felt kinda bad nagging them after they'd given us free tickets, food and booze - but I shared a few ciggies with Mike Inez and he gave me his lighter afterwards...

Well one time I listened to an Alice in Chains song, so suck on that, you Aussie bastard.

Guest Yanni_16

Sooooooooo, did DuVall end up banging your friend or what?

fuck you. right in the ass.

anyways, cool shit man, sounds like you had a good time