Sebastian Bach wants to release 2 albums this year

gunsnmotley

SEBASTIAN BACH Wants To Release Two New Albums This Year - Jan. 26, 2009

Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach has issued the following update via his official newsletter, dubbed the "Daily DeBachle":

"My plan in 2009 is to release two CDs, if possible. One will be the CD I am working on with Jeffrey Steele and Vicky McGehee, the team that brought you 'Battle with the Bottle' [the song Bach sang on CMT's hit series, 'Gone Country']. The other CD will be a straight-up, hard-ass rocker, the follow-up to 'Angel Down'. I plan on writing this record with my band, Roy Z ['Angel Down' producer who has worked with JUDAS PRIEST, BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD and HELLOWEEN] hopefully, and definitely Jamey Jasta of the band HATEBREED. Jamey and I are getting together this month to record some demos. I am not going to make a HATEBREED record, I am going to work on material with Jamey that will be heavy and anthemic but still make sense next to the other CDs I have done. I am also planning on releasing a new DVD in 2009. Can't go into the details quite yet, but there will be more high-quality live DVD material coming your way this year, a la 'Roadrage'. Looks like I will be starting work on the new DVD this month.

"Don't get confused by me doing a 'country' album and a 'rock' album at the same time. I have always hated labels. What I have learned over my lifetime is, I don't make decisions for my voice, my voice makes decisions for me. I have to get out of the way of my own voice so it can be heard loud and clear. My only objective in making CDs is to make them 'good.' Hopefully these two new CDs will fall into this category!"

Why do you guys hate Bach so much? Cause he dared to be friends with Axl?

Because some people just don't like his music and find his, shall we say, strong personality to be abrasive.

CHINESEDEMOCRACYPOSTER2.jpg

...and he has weird nipples.

The bestest Photoshop I ever did done. :heart:

I don't know, I've seen the same hate aimed at any and all who befriend/associate with Axl these days--whether it's Bach, Beta, Fernando, Del, the new band or anyone else.

Oh piss off. At least update yourself a bit.

Yeah, cause that's Oasis's strategy... :rolleyes:

Yeah it is. Definately Maybe - Rock N Roll, vicious, attitude, that's what it's all about. Morning Glory - Poppy, Radio-friendly yet world-beating Manchester rock. Be Here Now - Gloriously overproduced, epic, big-sounding, blow your eardrums out stuff. SOTSOG - Psychadelica to the max, Experimental music. Heathen Chemistry and DBTT - Modern alternative rock, fresh sounding and vibrant. DOYS - Alternative, out of the ordinary, varied and trippy.

:rolleyes:

Yeah it is. Definately Maybe - Rock N Roll, vicious, attitude, that's what it's all about. Morning Glory - Poppy, Radio-friendly yet world-beating Manchester rock. Be Here Now - Gloriously overproduced, epic, big-sounding, blow your eardrums out stuff. SOTSOG - Psychadelica to the max, Experimental music. Heathen Chemistry and DBTT - Modern alternative rock, fresh sounding and vibrant. DOYS - Alternative, out of the ordinary, varied and trippy.

I like Oasis, but most people see them as being the same Beatles sounding band as they were 14 years ago. Kinda like how you just flippantly say Bach needs to update himeself. See how that works?

nothing oasis has ever done is experimental. it's all pop music.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Definately Maybe - Rock

Morning Glory - More ambitious rock

Be Here Now - Crap ambitious rock

Giants - Crap rock

Heathen Chemistry - Moar crap rock

DBTT - Shit rock

DOYS - Shit rock

The most experimental thing they've ever done is pick a different Beatles album to rip off from.

Why do you guys hate Bach so much? Cause he dared to be friends with Axl?

Because some people just don't like his music and find his, shall we say, strong personality to be abrasive.

CHINESEDEMOCRACYPOSTER2.jpg

...and he has weird nipples.

The bestest Photoshop I ever did done. :heart:

thats the greatest picture ive ever seen in my life.... fuckin epic... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

and i cant wait for these, angel down kicked serious ass, his voice sounded better than on most of the skid row stuff, and a dvd would be sweet

dare i say it? anyone else hope axl makes another appearance?