whats your favorite gnr stuff

I don't have a huge GN'R collection (I spend too much on my Maiden collection!), but some of my favorite pieces:

-Axl's band-aid from Hamilton '010 (He flicked it at me during Rocket Queen)

-Appetite For Collection box set (Got it for $30, a record store clearly didn't know what they had)

-Sealed Nightrain 7" (With patch)

-Sealed Japanese pressing of Live Era

-Paradise City shaped 7"

Hey there. I am assuming that the sealed Japanese pressing of Live Era that you have is teh cds, but I am hoping I am wrong. I have heard there is a Japanese vinyl pressing, but I've yet to see photos.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a huge GN'R collection (I spend too much on my Maiden collection!), but some of my favorite pieces:

-Axl's band-aid from Hamilton '010 (He flicked it at me during Rocket Queen)

-Appetite For Collection box set (Got it for $30, a record store clearly didn't know what they had)

-Sealed Nightrain 7" (With patch)

-Sealed Japanese pressing of Live Era

-Paradise City shaped 7"

Hey there. I am assuming that the sealed Japanese pressing of Live Era that you have is teh cds, but I am hoping I am wrong. I have heard there is a Japanese vinyl pressing, but I've yet to see photos.

Vinyl. No photos to show though, I'm at college and don't have it with me here.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my latest purchase:

It's a studio Studio Master Tape of Live and Let Die recorded on the 1/12/1990 at the RecordPlant recording studios 1032 North Sycamore Hollywood, it also includes full track recording notes.

302angl.jpg

vdl2d0.jpg

1zvsbo7.jpg

zmumr.jpg

How much did that set you back?

awesome item :thumbsup:

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered these::

Guns-N-Roses-Civil-War-15278.jpg

Civil War EP

....AND...

Ordered the 'Garden Of Eden' promo video, which from what I gather is relatively rare (and pretty hard to find a picture of?)

is consists of 'Garden of Eden' 'Dead Horse' and 'Yesterdays (AMAs 92)'

Never hard to find a pic at my site:

http://www.troccolitm.com/vhsgardeneden.html?1185140784343

That's sweet. Where did ya manage to locat this? Very nice item it must be said ........ and you couldn't get more authentic it seems! Nice work williambailey.

I managed to get my hands on an original Japenese release of App. for Destruction CD with the origina banned cover - I thoroughly inspected it upon arrival and it appears to be the genuine article which I'm quite happy about. From my collections point of view, I think I've pretty much covered all geffen verions that were released....of all albums, promo's, singles etc.... (I think!). I just purchase Duff's first solo album (believe in me) on Vinyl - it's on its way to me at present. I purchase same on tape and CD when originally released but never got my hands on the Vinyl. Same story with Slash's Snakepit first album - got tape and CD but no vinly - they seem expensive now!!! However, I'll get on eventually!

Nice work again on the live and let die piece, looks great :)

That's sweet. Where did ya manage to locat this? Very nice item it must be said ........ and you couldn't get more authentic it seems! Nice work williambailey.

I managed to get my hands on an original Japenese release of App. for Destruction CD with the origina banned cover - I thoroughly inspected it upon arrival and it appears to be the genuine article which I'm quite happy about. From my collections point of view, I think I've pretty much covered all geffen verions that were released....of all albums, promo's, singles etc.... (I think!). I just purchase Duff's first solo album (believe in me) on Vinyl - it's on its way to me at present. I purchase same on tape and CD when originally released but never got my hands on the Vinyl. Same story with Slash's Snakepit first album - got tape and CD but no vinly - they seem expensive now!!! However, I'll get on eventually!

Nice work again on the live and let die piece, looks great :)

Off ebay would you believe.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160415547887

It wasnt' cheap plus postage from the UK to Oz was a bitch since it's so heavy. The seller was selling some for other artists too. I asked him where he got it from and his response was:

This tape along with others was found during a house clearance,hope this helps.

Personally I don't know if I believe that, he is most likely protecting the true source. My guess is he probably doesn't want to get himself (or the real source) into any trouble for stealing shit like that (my guess is that they must have been taken at some point in time without permission). But to end up in the UK is weird too. I have had someone in the know check it out and they are pretty confident that it is authentic. The Record Plant Studio stickers on the box etc are all authentic and show appropriate age also.

Nice work on the Japanese Rape AFD cover - that is usually expensive.

Edited by williambailey01

I finally picked up the misprint version (only 5 songs listed) of the Live in the Jungle EP. It also has the apology letter plus additional merchandise form.

I have the normal version of this EP but have been waiting to add this one to my collection. I have seen it for sale on the odd occasion but was just waiting for the right price - 20 pounds was a bargain I couldn't refuse.

xn4zn9.jpg

New Stuff

Stevens Description

ONE OF A KIND! This is the 24" bass drum head was used on the entire Adler's Appetite 2009 World Tour and the instructional DVD. The rose beater pad was placed on the head by Rikki Rockett! I was sad to switch this out, but the drum needed a new head.

Autographed 12" drum head! Used on the 2009 Adler's Appetite World Tour

Autographed 12" China Cymbal

steven1.jpg

Autographed Steven Instructional DVD

2 Pair's of Steven's drumsticks used and personalized

steven2.jpg

3 Boxset's of Chinese Democracy sealed and mint

boxsets.jpg

Used To Love Her XL

usedtoloveher.jpg

Izzy World Tour Shirt 93 XL

izzyc.jpg

Program

programz.jpg

A little bit of Slash :lol:

slashd.jpg

Very Early Edition of Slash's book with different title

stoked.jpg

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Damn that's a shit load of Slash albums - are they all the same?

Three boxsets too - lol I only recently picked one of those up, paid $35 AUD for a sealed one. Was worth waiting for at that price.

Are they stickers below the Slash album cd's?

Yeah leading edge had the boxsets heavily discounted plus major discount on combined postage

Below the Slash albums are the extra autographed booklets all from Newbury Comics

It looks pretty cool Nice how it's all silver pen and not different colors :thumbsup:

yeahh, I don't think anything else would show up on black anyhow, except a metallic gold but that's ugly. I've had this thing since 2004, got the first few signatures on it in 2007, then I think Scott in late 2008 and now finally Duff this year.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Live Like A Suicide Vinyl

2. Official store promo poster for Appetite for Destruction with the original lineup

3. St. Louis Riot DVD

4. Band pictures from the 2006 tour

5. UYI official tour book

6. GN'R Dollar Bill

(I'm really hoping to buy the pinball machine...)

2. Official store promo poster for Appetite for Destruction with the original lineup

Is that the one where they are all sitting on the ground with their backs against like a blue wall or something?

Here is one of my latest purchases, got this for a bargain price:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380237214109&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Is that the one where they are all sitting on the ground with their backs against like a blue wall or something?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380237214109&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Fuck you, I hate you, goddam it. :thumbsup:

I don't know how you found it when I search everyday but good for you dude!

Fuck you, I hate you, goddam it. :thumbsup:

I don't know how you found it when I search everyday but good for you dude!

Well in fairness it had a "Buy it now" price of $15 and hadn't been listed for too long. Just lucky timing!