whats your favorite gnr stuff

In no particular order>

Slash and Duff 1995 Guitar picks given out by the fan club when you referred a new member

Use Your Illusion 1 LP Signed by all from 1993

Chinese Democracy LP Signed by all except Axl from last week (obtained by myself)

3 Bumblefoot picks thrown to me personally

Slash solo album signed by whole band (obtained by myself)

Appetite for Detruction LP Banned cover still sealed

NAMM Guitar show backstage pass signed by all original members

From here there would be various other autographed items and promo records and dvd's.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

here are my favourite bits

nightrain clear uncut test pressing gef 60p

you could be mine clear test pressing gef gfstp 6

robert williams signed appetite for destruction print numbered 67/350

its so easy white label gef 22dj

appetite for destruction record award

patience 7" signed by original band members

Some nice items! What's the It's so Easy White Label? Do you have any pics of that?

Some nice items! What's the It's so Easy White Label? Do you have any pics of that?

its just a plain white label test pressing of the dj single , ill upload the three of them for you to look at , i know you got the you could be mine test press but ill upload it anyway , i saw a few photos you put on of your collection , i was well impressed and jealous ! 30v2lbk.jpg

ipcn7a.jpg2hwehwi.jpg

Edited by little hon

its just a plain white label test pressing of the dj single , ill upload the three of them for you to look at , i know you got the you could be mine test press but ill upload it anyway , i saw a few photos you put on of your collection , i was well impressed and jealous ! 30v2lbk.jpg

ipcn7a.jpg2hwehwi.jpg

Cool cheers for posting those. I hadn't seen an It's so Easy white label like that or a nightrain uncut one like that without the artwork. Sweet! - Although more stuff to search for :(

Good to see another YCBM Test Pressing, I had never seen another one other than mine and wondered if there were more.

ipcn7a.jpg2hwehwi.jpg

Cool cheers for posting those. I hadn't seen an It's so Easy white label like that or a nightrain uncut one like that without the artwork. Sweet! - Although more stuff to search for :(

Good to see another YCBM Test Pressing, I had never seen another one other than mine and wondered if there were more.

i bought the ycbm test press off ebay for £11.01 , the seller had it listed as civil war test press , when i received the vinyl it had the ycbm matrix number on it so was very happy ! the nightrain uncut i came across by luck really bought it through amazon , what do you think they are worth ? ive got a ycbm 7" white label aswell , ill upload a picture for you !jjuwy9.jpg

Edited by little hon

ipcn7a.jpg2hwehwi.jpg

i bought the ycbm test press off ebay for £11.01 , the seller had it listed as civil war test press , when i received the vinyl it had the ycbm matrix number on it so was very happy ! the nightrain uncut i came across by luck really bought it through amazon , what do you think they are worth ? ive got a ycbm 7" white label aswell , ill upload a picture for you !jjuwy9.jpg

Holy shit, very cool finds. I remember when that test press went for 11 pounds - I was pissed, forgot to bid. Glad it went to a fan. Will post another collection update soon - hopefully this weekend.

ipcn7a.jpg2hwehwi.jpg

Holy shit, very cool finds. I remember when that test press went for 11 pounds - I was pissed, forgot to bid. Glad it went to a fan. Will post another collection update soon - hopefully this weekend.

i couldnt believe that i won it for that amount to be honest , was looking at your website , you got some amazing stuff , look forward to your new posts !!

• 2 weeks later...

th_8cdf8cc6.jpg

th_3c113350.jpg

th_6303b095.jpg

th_8c18e49c.jpg

th_5066d3ef.jpg

Click on for a bigger image...

Just a few things I picked up from a local record store recently, big posters will need tidying up,

but all the small ones have never been put up, no holes, no tape etc.. :)

Awesome rock3

Reminds me of the 90's when I had all the magazines

still have no idea where half of them went lol

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I only own the albums (except Live Era) and this shirt that was posted earlier:

eecf5402889f38d1192d7649fca002f5.jpg?v=67500

Although I'm only 15.

I didnt have much more at 15 experiences are better then items

It's all about the music rock3

Yeah we all have to start somewhere. my first item was Axl's first cover of Rolling Stone. I sitill have it. It changed me forever.

I will have to say that I don't own anything special but my brother is the proud owner of a pair of signed Axl converse shoes. I must say that a small part of me is really attached to these shoes.

He won them in a competition many years agos. You had to collect coke bottle caps, cans and cups which had a code on it, I went through local tips to collect these items for my brother, and as you can see it worked because he know owns these great shoes.

I would love to post photos but have no idea how to do it, it tells me I can not use the image extension, I have no idea what that means. So if anyone can help me get these photos on here, I will gladly show them to you guys.

I will have to say that I don't own anything special but my brother is the proud owner of a pair of signed Axl converse shoes. I must say that a small part of me is really attached to these shoes.

He won them in a competition many years agos. You had to collect coke bottle caps, cans and cups which had a code on it, I went through local tips to collect these items for my brother, and as you can see it worked because he know owns these great shoes.

I would love to post photos but have no idea how to do it, it tells me I can not use the image extension, I have no idea what that means. So if anyone can help me get these photos on here, I will gladly show them to you guys.

stoner I once contacted you at the other forum :lol:

http://tinypic.com/

just use that and put the .jpg links here

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Did you? People still contact me over that post.

I had more trouble using that site than I do this one. Facebook is about the most advanced site I usually use.

http://i53.tinypic.com/35aok03.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/2i1cfh5.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/rvest2.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/4sk4n9.jpg

Now fingers crossed this works.

Edited by stone6084

Did you? People still contact me over that post.

I had more trouble using that site than I do this one. Facebook is about the most advanced site I usually use.

35aok03.jpg

2i1cfh5.jpg

rvest2.jpg

4sk4n9.jpg

Now fingers crossed this works.

just needed the tags around it eg

[img=http://i53.tinypic.com/35aok03.jpg]

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Thank you so much for that. Now I hope other people can see them and not just me. :lol:

Cool I remember that competition. Here is the old coke advert for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMlcW8WUPiM

I think I met your brother a few times years ago. Does he live in Perth? Did he used to drive an SS Comodore?

Cool I remember that competition. Here is the old coke advert for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMlcW8WUPiM

I think I met your brother a few times years ago. Does he live in Perth? Did he used to drive an SS Comodore?

That is cool, I haven't seen that ad in years.

I say it was my brother you met, he did live in Perth and did drive an SS many years ago. Small world isn't it.

my favorite GnR stuff consists of...

-a copy of Chinese Democracy with the disc signed by Axl Rose (bought it from a promoter online)

-a copy of SLASH with the booklet signed by Slash (won this one in a contest online haha)

-my ticket from the London, Ontario 2010 show (best gig ever)

-a really cool bootleg from like the 80s on CD, its half of the ritz show, and half of one at the roxy (found it in an old record shop)

Finally got around the picking up the Japanese versions of UYI I & II.

They've been in this record store downtown for ages, and they were $10 each so I figured what the hell - pretty glad I picked 'em up

Question for Troc, or TAY, or anyone that might know, what are the numbers on the discs? They've each got a 5 digit label on them

(UYI I -15067

UYI II - 15071)

Does that mean anything significant?