whats your favorite gnr stuff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool jacket Ricky. As I recall, we've both had our about the same time, bought 'em off the same seller. ;)

Love mine so much.

Yeah I got way lucky...I mean technically we both did but he thought mine was a "womens" jacket just because it's size 42...so I got it for only 150 I believe it was and it fits perfectly. I remember he didn't even originally list it though, it was just a side note in the auction of the one you got.

Fuck did we get lucky though, I had that illusions tour jacket I sold for about 600 and that one was WAY less rare than ours. I actually had McBob(duff's tech) asking me where I got it at a show out in hollywood last year because one of his friends had been trying to get his for years and he wouldn't budge but he was surprised to see someone else with one.

Edited by Stiff Competition

^Yeah, he kept saying the 42 was either a womans or a kids, he just didn't know what he was sitting on! Got mine for $250 I think it was, it's a little big, but during the winters here, it's deff very warm. I've had so many people offer me their car, cash, everything imaginable for the jacket. I won't budge.

Stiff Competition that jacket is in shit hot condition, I bet it was virtually never worn before!!!!

I hardly ever wear mine, I wore it to one of the GNR concerts and it attracted a fair share of looks but have only worn it a handful of times other than that. The weather here never gets cold enough to warrant it.

Edited by williambailey01

Myself and him got ours from the same guy, mine was unworn when I got it. Broken in very nicely now. I'll wear this one 'till I die.

mine seemed to be unworn for the most part though it smelt like smoke, though that's probably just from being in the guys house. I had to take it to a dry cleaners and get it professionally washed and that only got the smell out somehwat, the only thing that gets it out is wearing it all the time and wearing it out.

Myself and him got ours from the same guy, mine was unworn when I got it. Broken in very nicely now. I'll wear this one 'till I die.

mine seemed to be unworn for the most part though it smelt like smoke, though that's probably just from being in the guys house. I had to take it to a dry cleaners and get it professionally washed and that only got the smell out somehwat, the only thing that gets it out is wearing it all the time and wearing it out.

Yeah I had to get my dry cleaned too as I didnt' like the smell of smoke or whatever it was when I got it. It kinda dulled the logo slightly on the back as a consequence which I was told was a possibility but nothing major nobody else would notice it I just do from seeing it before and after.

I really like the AFD cross that's embroided on the front breast of them too!

Yeah I had to get my dry cleaned too as I didnt' like the smell of smoke or whatever it was when I got it. It kinda dulled the logo slightly on the back as a consequence which I was told was a possibility but nothing major nobody else would notice it I just do from seeing it before and after.

yeah i was thinking about having my name embroidered in red cursive like the band/crew did right under the cross.

just curious, how much did you pay for yours?

love the jackets you don't get any better then crew jackets

My itinerary and pass arrived

I'm thinking the itinerary and pass belonged to Alan Niven

on the back of the pass 1 is written then inside the tour itinerary pass 1 corresponded to Alan.

Here's a couple of photos of the 88 itinerary + pass

some of the pages are loose but good condition may get them rebound

Slash's design on the pass is pretty sweet

dscf1684.jpg

dscf1685.jpg

For bigger photos click the links

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/9100/dscf1684.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4329/dscf1685p.jpg

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

yeah i was thinking about having my name embroidered in red cursive like the band/crew did right under the cross.

just curious, how much did you pay for yours?

It's going back a few years now but I think I paid about $300 or $350US.

Yeah that would be cool having your name on it. I remember seeing one come up for sale with Steven embroided under it. I'm not sure if it was Adler's or whether it was just one of the road crew who was named Steven.

love the jackets you don't get any better then crew jackets

My itinerary and pass arrived

I'm thinking the itinerary and pass belonged to Alan Niven

on the back of the pass 1 is written then inside the tour itinerary pass 1 corresponded to Alan.

Here's a couple of photos of the 88 itinerary + pass

some of the pages are loose but good condition may get them rebound

Slash's design on the pass is pretty sweet

dscf1684.jpg

dscf1685.jpg

For bigger photos click the links

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/9100/dscf1684.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4329/dscf1685p.jpg

I am 99.99% certain I saw that exact itinerary up for sale a couple of years ago and the seller was claiming it was Nivens. I distinctly remember it because it had that backstage pass was with it and I had never seen it before.

Guest floyd the barber

The only things Guns N' Roses related that I own are the following:

1) Appetite for Destruction (my first GN'R album and my favorite of all time)

2) Use Your Illusion I (Also one of my favorites of all time)

3) Chinese Democracy (ehhhh...)

4) Guns N' Roses bullet logo t-shirt that I wear occasionally but all the losers in the school started wearing the same shirt so now I don't wear it as much.

5) Guns N' Roses "Welcome to the Videos"

I think that's it.

• 1 month later...

Some new items

2nd earliest GNR Flyer

troubadour.jpg

Dont Cry XL Hoodie

dontcryshirt.jpg

GNR 2007 Lanyard

lanyard.jpg

GNR 1992 Matt Sorum Drumstick

drumstick.jpg

GNR 1988 Sydney Tickets

bcmevjqcgkkgrhqiokiweq4.jpg

GNR 2007 Subway Poster

bgf66lgb2kkgrhqioki4er6.jpg

10 Chinese Democracy stickers with 7 Chinese Democracy poker chips

bfzp9jwcgkkgrhqihdqerec.jpg

3 Pairs of Chinese Democracy coasters

bugesjg2kkgrhgohc8ejlll.jpg

Freddy Tribute concert shirt XL

freddy.jpg

Chinese Democracy Release Shirt XL

I've lost count on how many of these release party shirt's I own

chineseshirt.jpg

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

i was downtown halifax 2006 and ripped a concert promo poster off a telephone poll, my friends mom is in the plaquing business and got it mounted for me, perfect condition.

has the guns n roses logo, live nov 20th 2006, halifax metro center.

:wub:

Sweet. When I was in Vegas in 2002 when the show was cancelled I so wanted the giant light up billboard out on the highway. I take it they are plastic. I saw them take it down but didn't have the guts to ask Mandolay Bay if they would give it too me. I don't know what the hell I would have done with it anyway but it has to be one of the largest out there.