whats your favorite gnr stuff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Where are you guys finding alot of the stuff you are recently purchasing? Ebay? I can never find rare GnR shit on there? Any pointers?

Where are you guys finding alot of the stuff you are recently purchasing? Ebay? I can never find rare GnR shit on there? Any pointers?

search "guns roses" not "guns n' roses" or "guns n roses"

Also, on the search options, there's a worldwide option, brings up a lot of "hidden" listings.

search "guns roses" not "guns n' roses" or "guns n roses"

Also, on the search options, there's a worldwide option, brings up a lot of "hidden" listings.

Thanks for the help ;)

I've never seen that t-shirt before. If it's official then I would say it's pretty rare and you got a bargain! What does the label on the collar say?

Just won it so i'll let you know when it arrives

Also won the Tye dye illusion covers shirt and guns n roses was here 1987 original shirt ($15.50 what a bargain) from the same seller

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

th_DSC01015.jpg

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't belong!..

Nothing real special, signed or rare really!, but these are a few of my Gn'R things I could spot around the house atm! click to enlarge...

Is this 20LTD Live in Argentina 1992?

I would like to have one. Really nice!

Purchased a few new shirt's

Anyone know how rare the garden of eden shirt is?

is it an official shirt?

I paid $5.24

bkbdhqbgkkgrhqehckes9hf.jpg

bkbdodwb2kkgrhqmhceetoe.jpg

I have zero insight in what's official and what's not. But couldn't the spelling mistake ("Guns 'N' Roses") be an indication for it being unofficial? I don't know, just a guess :thumbsup:

Edited by Gods Favourite

is it an official shirt?

I paid $5.24

I have zero insight in what's official and what's not. But couldn't the spelling mistake ("Guns 'N' Roses") be an indication for it being unofficial? I don't know, just a guess :thumbsup:

ive seen that come up before, I'm pretty sure it's official.

is it an official shirt?

I paid $5.24

Haha okay, wonder how those mistakes made their way on an official t-shirt. It's cool though, never seen a Garden of Eden-t-shirt before :)

is it an official shirt?

I paid $5.24

Haha okay, wonder how those mistakes made their way on an official t-shirt. It's cool though, never seen a Garden of Eden-t-shirt before :)

It's not really a mistake, that's technically the proper way of doing it. Plus, with them putting the N right next to guns, it makes more sense from a design standpoint to use the mark on both sides to seperate it so it doesn't look like GUNSN...which would be an error.

is it an official shirt?

I paid $5.24

It's not really a mistake, that's technically the proper way of doing it. Plus, with them putting the N right next to guns, it makes more sense from a design standpoint to use the mark on both sides to seperate it so it doesn't look like GUNSN...which would be an error.

I see the point in putting it there because of the design standpoint, but I wouldn't justify it because it's the tecchnically proper way to write it, because Guns 'N' Roses is not the bands name, so in that way, I would say it's a mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

th_DSC01015.jpg

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't belong!..

Nothing real special, signed or rare really!, but these are a few of my Gn'R things I could spot around the house atm! click to enlarge...

Is this 20LTD Live in Argentina 1992?

I would like to have one. Really nice!

Yes, it is. and you've got enough already! :D

I won this shirt on ebay for 6$ last week, mostly because my current AFD Cross shirt is the basic generic one, and is a bit small now, got it in 7th grade haha, and this one looks cooler..so I got it

Is it rare, or have I just never seen this design anywhere else?

eecf5402889f38d1192d7649fca002f5.jpg?v=67500

Its not rare, its very commonly sold here (Canada)

I won this shirt on ebay for 6$ last week, mostly because my current AFD Cross shirt is the basic generic one, and is a bit small now, got it in 7th grade haha, and this one looks cooler..so I got it

Is it rare, or have I just never seen this design anywhere else?

eecf5402889f38d1192d7649fca002f5.jpg?v=67500

Its not rare, its very commonly sold here (Canada)

Ah thanks, I've never seen it anywhere around here in Mass, or on anyone...but I like it, and it was 6$, so, Woohoo!