Blink-182

RJ88

so if anyone watched the Grammys you would have seen Mark, Tom & Travis come out and announced that they'll be making new music again, and touring this summer. i loved these guys back in elementary and high school. i never had the chance to go see them in concert back then, so i'll try my best to go see them if they're in my area next tour.

anymore blink fans here?

I'm kinda against it.

I like +44 and AVA.

Same here. I love Blink and they were perfect in the past, but I was loving +44 and AVA, and knowing they're both pretty much dead bums me out. I'd be fine with just some reunion tours for Blink, but the recording is rubbing me the wrong way.

so if anyone watched the Grammys you would have seen Mark, Tom & Travis come out and announced that they'll be making new music again, and touring this summer. i loved these guys back in elementary and high school. i never had the chance to go see them in concert back then, so i'll try my best to go see them if they're in my area next tour.

anymore blink fans here?

That's cool. Blink 182 and No Doubt will both be on tour 2009!!! yay!!!

Guest deleted_19765

As a young music snob I basically hated them, until their last album on which "Always" and "Miss You" really won me over. In retrospect they were fun and at least a little bit dangerous, we need them back. I might even buy the album.

I'm kinda against it.

I like +44 and AVA.

Same here. I love Blink and they were perfect in the past, but I was loving +44 and AVA, and knowing they're both pretty much dead bums me out. I'd be fine with just some reunion tours for Blink, but the recording is rubbing me the wrong way.

Agreed.

I like Blink and everything, but as you get older the "pooh" jokes just aren't as funny as they use to be.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Feeling This has got to be one of the finest summer anthems ever written, just hearing it brings back that freshly-cut grass smell and the heat of a long summer day.... In reality it's -4 and covered in snow outside.... Makes me wish it was June. Good to have them back.

Good band..I don't know if I'm the only one, but I think they were not too happy yesterday during the Grammy's..specially Travis.They're probably back only for money.

I think they are excited about it but you have to remember Travis is probably still traumatized from his plane accident. Im sure hes got some problems.