Axls T shirts ***edit**

metalroses

dunno if this is in the right section but here goes.

Im looking for a "Kill your idols" shirt or some shirt that Axl use to where in the illusions years. Any help would be greatful.

Id like to buy them online too.

Cheers

I've got a charlie don't surf shirt that I'm selling. It's the black one like in the estranged video, size large.

Im looking for a "Kill your idols" shirt or some shirt that Axl use to where in the illusions years. Any help would be greatful.

Cheers

I've got a charlie don't surf shirt that I'm selling. It's the black one like in the estranged video, size large.

how much dude ? I live in australia....

im pretty sure i've seen Charlie dont surf tee at dangerfield at Myer in melbourne........

on the kill your idols tee......havent seen one around but i have seen someone in the city wearing one that said "kill your idols" but instead of jesus on it, there was a picture of Axl.

im pretty sure i've seen Charlie dont surf tee at dangerfield at Myer in melbourne........

on the kill your idols tee......havent seen one around but i have seen someone in the city wearing one that said "kill your idols" but instead of jesus on it, there was a picture of Axl.

thanks dude. My friend who is the lead singer in a gnr tribute band has a kill your idols t. He said he bought it from myer a while back. I went to look but had no luck.

Cheers

35 shipped?

for 50 shipped, I'll throw in my SHIT HAPPENS sleeveless shirt as well. He wore that in the appetite era but nonetheless, its an "axl shirt" size large as well.

Cheers

35 shipped?

for 50 shipped, I'll throw in my SHIT HAPPENS sleeveless shirt as well. He wore that in the appetite era but nonetheless, its an "axl shirt" size large as well.

hey mate

thanks for the offer bit the aussie dollar sucks balls at the moment so 35 buts is close to 60 bucks.......not ur fault though

There's some Kill Your Idols -shirts here, don't know if they ship to Australia though: http://173205.spreadshirt.net/

thanks for the link dude but ill lookin for a white one,.

There's some Kill Your Idols -shirts here, don't know if they ship to Australia though: http://173205.spreadshirt.net/

thanks for the link dude but ill lookin for a white one,.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys... (I'm new here, BTW)

Um... sorry if this is in the wrong topic, but I wasn't really sure where to ask... and I asked somewhere else but didn't really get any response,

and also sorry if this was already mentioned before... BUT since you guys are on the topic of t-shirts, I was just wondering if ANYONE had ANY IDEA where or how I coud get one of these t-shirts:

SSHHIIRRTT.jpg

Again, really sorry... hahaha I feel dumb for asking but I've looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find it but I WANT THAT SHIRT REALLY BAD! Haha.

~Thanks

:lol:

^it's a hard one to come by, seen one on eBay about three weeks ago. It's one of the less common AFD era tour shirts.

Oh, Okay... Thanks for the info!

I kinda figured that shirt would be hard to find. Do you know by any chance if it's still there on eBay (or anywhere else)?

If you're not sure that's okay, I don't mean to bomb you with a million questions.

I just would really like a t-shirt with a picture of the Appetite lineup (A.S.I.D.S) on it.

I mean, I know there's like a million GN'R t-shirts out there, but I was hoping to find one with uh, THEM on it... ya know?

If you know where I could find one, please let me know!

Again, I don't mean to bother you with it... haha sorry.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...