No More Albums on the Horizon

Robo Axl

No dude, Axl's a gimmick. Everyone can run around on stage wearing biker shorts and screaming like a three year old, and bite security guards. It takes a real musician to sing such classics like what Bono has done.

Stick to the U2 boards then.

Oh, and wearing sunglasses indoors/constantly preaching practices etc doesn't seem gimmicky to you?

"I have very sensitive eyes to light. If somebody takes my photograph, I will see the flash for the rest of the day. My right eye swells up. I've a blockage there, so that my eyes go red a lot. So it's part vanity, it's part privacy and part sensitivity."

-Bono in Rolling Stone

Nothing wrong with using his popularity for a good cause.

You actually believe that? :rofl-lol: It's just another example of his pretentious attitude.

Sure, if you practice what you preach. Bono has a fucking tax shelter in Holland to maximise his profits. How much is he personally doing for charity?

I smell a Bono hater based on his appearance and his sun glasses, not the amazing music the man performs.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that cousin fucker (robo the homo) still around? BTW he was wrong as usual, Elvis is from Mississippi. Surprising an incest loving hack like himself wouldn't know more about the South.

Damn, Elvis was from Mississipi? Holy shit. That's gotta be the world capital of incest. Always wondered what the cause of Presley's slurred speech was. Damn.

Is that cousin fucker (robo the homo) still around? BTW he was wrong as usual, Elvis is from Mississippi. Surprising an incest loving hack like himself wouldn't know more about the South.

Damn, Elvis was from Mississipi? Holy shit. That's gotta be the world capital of incest. Always wondered what the cause of Presley's slurred speech was. Damn.

Should we blame Robo's Mom(aunt) and Dad(uncle) or are his character defects his own fault?