What's your favorite U2 song?

arnold layne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Rock N' Roll, you've really taken the U2 criticism personally! Look at your sig and avatar, and the new threads. :lol:

Anyways, I do like some U2 songs, mostly their late '80s and early '90s material. My favourite would have to be Angel of Harlem. I also like Pride (In the Name of Love), One, Stay (Far Away, So Close!), Numb, Desire, and All I Want is You. Plus a few others.

I've actually never listened to Actung Baby, and it's been forever since I heard The Joshua Tree (had it on cassette at one time). I'll probably pick these up on CD one day. I do have Zooropa, but other than the two songs I noted above to me the rest of that album is unremarkable.

Edited by KBear

Stay out of the fucking thread if you don't like him, douchebag.

Does "Rock N' Roll" stay out of Guns N' Roses threads?

Yeah, unless Robo Axl makes makes a comment so idiotic that I feel the need to budge in.

I'm a Guns N' Roses fan - mostly older GN'R than new. I say a lot of stuff just to piss off the **I am a stupid cupcake;Just Ignore my post** here, but that doesn't mean I don't like the band. I just think that some people take Axl Rose a little too seriously.