What's your favorite U2 song?

arnold layne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those were about Axl. He doesn\'t care for Axl. Get over it.

He likes Gn\'R. Not Axl.

Touché

Regarding AtariLegend, I was just getting some laughs, and it worked.

Just a pity these days... Axl is Gn'R.

Wrong you idiot, just like Bono isn't the definition of U2. Bono isn't the only member of his band, and Axl wasn't the only member of Guns N' Roses.

I don't care what you say, Axl Rose isn't/wasn't the most important member of Guns N' Roses. That's a load of bullshit.

It takes more than one individual to make an album like Appetite for Destruction such a success.

Edited by Rock N' Roll

Wrong you idiot, just like Bono isn't the definition of U2. Bono isn't the only member of his band, and Axl wasn't the only member of Guns N' Roses.

I don't care what you say, Axl Rose isn't/wasn't the most important member of Guns N' Roses. That's a load of bullshit.

It takes more than one individual to make an album like Appetite for Destruction such a success.

So you dislike the current incarnation?

PS: :question: So why did Black Sabbath choose to argue with me about it?

So you dislike the current incarnation?

Yeah, kind of to be honest. I think Axl's become an arrogant asshole. He thinks he's more important in the band than what he actually is. His total attitude towards his older band-mates and his attitude towards fans is unacceptable.

Might as well start here... You're a little cunt and since you've been posting you've pretty much always been a little cunt. Blind accusations and insults by an anonymous coward and whiny shit stirrer aren't impressive or needed by anyone. Everyone else...talk with your administrator. Who wants to chat?!!

I think Axl would be one of the only musicians to ever talk to a fan like that. Its downright disgusting the way he treats people. For example, biting security guards, beating the living shit out of a fan during a concert who was video taping Axl perform, getting into fights with a fashion designer, talking trash to his former band-mates and sublimating trash talk messages about his fans during interviews etc.

You might call that Rock N' Roll behavior, but I call that total asshole behavior. He has no respect to anyone else but himself and maybe Beta. If Axl doesn't respect the fans, then why should we respect him?

Edited by Rock N' Roll

Which one is the shortest?

There's always the few seconds of quiet between the songs.

Just what we need from Bono.

-I make a comment about you not having to come into the thread if you don't like him.

Does "Rock N' Roll" stay out of Guns N' Roses threads?

Yeah, I guess that wouldn't be considered you starting it and then having myself defend one of my favorite members on the forum.

Stay out of the fucking thread if you don't like him, douchebag.

Yeah, unless Robo Axl makes makes a comment so idiotic that I feel the need to budge in.

I'm a Guns N' Roses fan - mostly older GN'R than new. I say a lot of stuff just to piss off the **I am a stupid cupcake;Just Ignore my post** here, but that doesn't mean I don't like the band. I just think that some people take Axl Rose a little too seriously.

So you're admitting to stalking me?

Yeah, unless Robo Axl makes makes a comment so idiotic that I feel the need to budge in.

I'm a Guns N' Roses fan - mostly older GN'R than new. I say a lot of stuff just to piss off the **I am a stupid cupcake;Just Ignore my post** here, but that doesn't mean I don't like the band. I just think that some people take Axl Rose a little too seriously.

How is pissing you off on purpose stalking?

How is pissing you off on purpose stalking?

Dude stop following me into every thread. It's getting creepy.

She Sells Sanctuary

Frightfully witty :rolleyes:

Seriously though Billy Duffy is one of the most underrated British guitarists of the past 25 years. Come up with some great riffs & choons but The Cult always seemed to be just slightly out of the mainstream. Can compare them to a very good first division football team. Got promoted to the Premier League for a bit but didn't like it & came back down & found their place.

No, you just like posting in the U2 threads I created and I disagree with you. Not to mention you spread your Axl messiah bullshit everywhere you go and I think I need to monitor it.

Its a civic duty.

She Sells Sanctuary

Frightfully witty :rolleyes:

Seriously though Billy Duffy is one of the most underrated British guitarists of the past 25 years. Come up with some great riffs & choons but The Cult always seemed to be just slightly out of the mainstream. Can compare them to a very good first division football team. Got promoted to the Premier League for a bit but didn't like it & came back down & found their place.

Billy really is a star, he can wail on punk and hard rock like nobody's business. I'd dare call him as good as a guitarist as Slash, but he has less of a blues touch.

I've always thought that the She Sells Sanctuary riff was similar to the Edge's unconventional delayed playing. Except Billy rules, the Edge is a dunce.

Edited by appetite4illusions