Favourite Aerosmith Album

Calm Like A Bomb

Favourite Aerosmith Album  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't choose their earlier albums or their top selling albums with maybe the exception of Permanet Vacation because in my opinion they can't be touched so i decided to pick their less popular ones. My choice is Just Push Play, i think they made an awesome album when they recorded this one and you can hear the older Aerosmith in some of the songs. Fingers crossed they release another great album in the near future.

'Done With Mirrors' for me. that was my first Aerosmith album along with the original 'Greatest Hits'.

the other day i gave 'Done With Mirrors' a spin and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

'Permanent Vacation' is really strong, but there's alot of filler.

DWM is a nice short album that is very consistent throughout.

"Let The Music Do The Talking" is one of Aerosmith's very best songs.

Just Push Play is an amazing pop-rock album. People tend to dismiss it because it doesn't sound like the Aerosmith they're used to (70s), but the song are great. Nine Lives comes second. The best songs on NL are better than the best on JPP, but overall it's not as good.

I've never heard it, but Done With Mirrors is one of my favorite album titles ever. And yes, I know the meaning.

I never got this one. It's a sexual reference, I presume, but I have no idea what it means.

Just Push Play is an amazing pop-rock album. People tend to dismiss it because it doesn't sound like the Aerosmith they're used to (70s), but the song are great. Nine Lives comes second. The best songs on NL are better than the best on JPP, but overall it's not as good.
I've never heard it, but Done With Mirrors is one of my favorite album titles ever. And yes, I know the meaning.

I never got this one. It's a sexual reference, I presume, but I have no idea what it means.

I think it's a drug reference, ie people snort coke off mirrors.

I think I like that album the most, as it still has that classic Aerosmith vibe. I've never really gotten into the Desmond Child, post-rehab, pop-rock comeback stuff.