The Offspring

JudasReturns

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Video is not available in your country, what was it?

It's really annoying. Last couple of month it has started to happen all the time. A year ago I could watch everything without problem. Fucking shitty things they've started with.

Am a fan of them and they used to be my favorite bands, Americana and Smash are amazing.

Random trivia that Smash is the highest selling independent album of all time or atleast it was a while ago.

Wasn't that huge a fan of Splinter and havent picked up their latest offering but I hear good things

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Americana is probably their most... How should I say... "Start-friendly" album. In a similar way as Nevermind is for Nirvana.

i have several offspring albums from their first self-titled to splinter (which i quite liked) offspring rock.. my little boy knows heaps of their songs. This song, i believe, was written about dex's first wife who was killed in a car wreck. They're a sick band. I can see how they would be considered same-ish by some, but at least they're not irritatingly same-ish like the foo fighters.

SnakeEyes: .. anywhere man, really. i reckon.

They are actually really really crap. and same-ish.

Of course they are when you only hear the hits, every band sounds the same, especially when they only put out the singles that sound like their usual stuff.

Smash and Americana are two albums I can listen to the entire way through and love every second!

Offspring 4 life

it's impossible to have a fave, but i like denial revisited, and vultures.. from Conspiracy of One; Tehran from their self titled; dirty magic from Ignition; and Lightning Rod from Splinter. These are probably my faves all round.

she's got issues, gone away.. and the OP song all good.

Conspiracy of One is actually a good album to start with.

They are actually really really crap. and same-ish.

Of course they are when you only hear the hits, every band sounds the same, especially when they only put out the singles that sound like their usual stuff.

Smash and Americana are two albums I can listen to the entire way through and love every second!

Offspring 4 life

I basing this opinion after having heard Smash many times, heard that one album that begins with the guy goin "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" i think it has that song kick em when he's down on it. And yeah, the hits too, so its not an entirely uninformed opinion.