AEROSMITH has pushed new album back again...

For like the fourth time now -- Aerosmith has pushed back the album they've supposedly been working on for 3 years now? Originally slated for September 2006 -- but pushed back, but to hold fans over they released, "Devil's Got A New Disguise" hits album with a new single to help hold fans over. The following summer, they did a cover of, "Give Peace A Chance," for the "Instant Karma" tribute album. Then that following September--they announced that they will be going into the studio that November with a Summer 2008 release. Then, in March 2008 -- they push the album back to September 2008. Then September rolls around and the band announces they haven't even started recording an album yet. But, due to Steven Tyler having foot surgery and having to go to rehab for it--they push their recording plans to early 2009. Now--here we are...Steven Tyler's got pneumonia and Joe Perry is having some kind of knee replacement surgery. They announced a tour with ZZ TOP this summer. And, announced that they will have to record after the tour -- with plans now for 2010 for the new album. What's happening with these guys? I wish that at least--for the fans that have been waiting and waiting -- how about releasing just one new song again. Maybe for a movie. Or, how about another live album with one or two bonus studio tracks. 2010 now? err!

its not like they're being lazy, all of their reasons are legitamit! i saw them live 2 years ago and they ROCKED! so i don't mind them taking time out to tour. but in saying that i really wanna hear some new stuff, devils got a new disguise kicked ass

What does JP's knee have to do with playing guitar? He could just as easily record the songs sitting down.

maybe getting to the studio is the problem, tho being in a band like aerosmith, i assume he's got his own studio at home... so i dont know what the hold up his.... they could record while on tour, a lot of bands do that.... cant wait for the new album tho....

For like the fourth time now -- Aerosmith has pushed back the album they've supposedly been working on for 3 years now? Originally slated for September 2006 -- but pushed back, but to hold fans over they released, "Devil's Got A New Disguise" hits album with a new single to help hold fans over. The following summer, they did a cover of, "Give Peace A Chance," for the "Instant Karma" tribute album. Then that following September--they announced that they will be going into the studio that November with a Summer 2008 release. Then, in March 2008 -- they push the album back to September 2008. Then September rolls around and the band announces they haven't even started recording an album yet. But, due to Steven Tyler having foot surgery and having to go to rehab for it--they push their recording plans to early 2009. Now--here we are...Steven Tyler's got pneumonia and Joe Perry is having some kind of knee replacement surgery. They announced a tour with ZZ TOP this summer. And, announced that they will have to record after the tour -- with plans now for 2010 for the new album. What's happening with these guys? I wish that at least--for the fans that have been waiting and waiting -- how about releasing just one new song again. Maybe for a movie. Or, how about another live album with one or two bonus studio tracks. 2010 now? err!

At least they give and have a reason for the delay, not mentioning the fact that they still going on the road to keep the fans happy.