Music You're Looking Forward To This Summer?

december pain

All in june for me.

Magnum- Into The Valley Of The Moonking (CD+DVD)

Queen+ Paul Rodgers- Live In Ukraine (CD+DVD)

Bruce Springsteen live in Stockholm june 7th (concert)

Shame Q + PR are splitting isn't it. I never got a chance to see them live.

I guess I'm looking forward to the new Wolfmother album, I was a bit disappointed with the new song.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Dream Theater releasing 'Black Clouds & Silver Linings' this summer is probably what I am most looking forward too! :D

I'll see Dream Theater live this year! :D

Never seen them live before. It will be great!

Here's my full '09 concert schedule as of now, past shows and upcoming concerts:

3/7 - Motley Crue

3/25 - David Sanborn/Tower Of Power

3/27 - Joey Belladonna

4/23 - MDC

5/12 - Queensryche

6/13 - Victor Wooten

6/19 - Tower Of Power

7/2 - Bad Company

7/3 - Aerosmith/ZZ Top

7/9 - Average White Band

7/13 - Stone Temple Pilots

7/19 - Bob Dylan

7/21 - Motley Crue

7/24 - Average White Band

7/28 - AC/DC

8/18 - Heaven And Hell

9/5 - Motley Crue

All in june for me.

I guess I'm looking forward to the new Wolfmother album, I was a bit disappointed with the new song.

Indeed, you are really missing something. Saw em at Wembley Arena in 2008, and it was the best concert I have EVER seen!

Seeing live this summer:

10-07 - North Sea Jazz Festival (ft. B.B. King and Duffy)

If you're there for the whole weekend, make sure you see The New Earth Group on the Saturday, they are phenominal. I would go and see them myself, but I don't fancy the 79 euro cost for the day when I don't know any of the other acts. Would love to see B.B King aswell, but I've got to work on the Friday.

I'm hoping to get hold of some Mars Volta tickets in London, but it's going to be hard because it's only 350 capacity.

All in june for me.

Indeed, you are really missing something. Saw em at Wembley Arena in 2008, and it was the best concert I have EVER seen!

Saw them in Buffalo in '06, also one of the best shows I've ever seen. Shame they couldn't do another US tour, was really looking forward to hearing some of the new tracks live.

Is the live album/DVD coming out in the US? The link on the Queen site for the US takes you to Amazon, which lists the DVD as a Region 2, PAL import, which obviously won't play on most DVD players.

Dream Theater releasing 'Black Clouds & Silver Linings' this summer is probably what I am most looking forward too! :D

I'll see Dream Theater live this year! :D

Never seen them live before. It will be great!

I shall be seeing them too :D

Aslong as they come to the U.K in their European Progressive Nation tour like they said they will!

Dont fancy seeing them at Download Festival, so I shall wait unil PN.

Edited by Slash Guitarist

All in june for me.

Saw them in Buffalo in '06, also one of the best shows I've ever seen. Shame they couldn't do another US tour, was really looking forward to hearing some of the new tracks live.

Is the live album/DVD coming out in the US? The link on the Queen site for the US takes you to Amazon, which lists the DVD as a Region 2, PAL import, which obviously won't play on most DVD players.

Yes, it is being released in the US in July I believe.

Shame, because the new tracks were highlights of the show, they sounded amazing! Especially Voodoo and Cosmos Rockin'! The whole arena was singing the last one!

Albums:

"The Latest" - Cheap Trick

"Stay Hungry"(25th Anniversary Edition) - Twisted Sister

Untitled New Album - KISS (not till september, so more late summer, early fall)

Concerts:

Scott Weiland - May 24th @ The Ventura Theatre

STP - July 1st @ The HOB Sunset

KISS - July 28th @ The Mid State Fair

Aerosmith - August 31st(i think) @ Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre

Twisted Sister is going to tour as well, they just haven't announced dates yet and I think I'm getting free tickets to the Cheap Trick, Poison, Def Leppard show...needless to say, once trick ends their set I will be leaving.

Few bits and pieces coming up... AC/DC go on sale here on the 25th May so i'll be going to that. Going to the Splendour in the Grass festival soon which has Bloc Party, MGMT, Jane's Addiction, Flaming Lips etc playing full sets so that should be fucking great... There's another lineup announcement coming that a lot of people are saying will have The Klaxxons on it, so i'm looking forward to that too.

Anyone know if Gallows latest album is any good? I heard Graves cause Simon Neil sings near the end, its pretty good.

I really don't listen to enough hardcore punk.

Graves

sounds good so far, bought it the other day ut to be honest only played it once, seems good from first listen though

Anyone know if Gallows latest album is any good? I heard Graves cause Simon Neil sings near the end, its pretty good.

I really don't listen to enough hardcore punk.

Graves

sounds good so far, bought it the other day ut to be honest only played it once, seems good from first listen though

Don't know whether I've already said but I enjoyed it too, definite change in direction for them and a solid follow up to their debut.