Eddie Trunk Asks What's Up With GNR?

madison

DATE: May 13, 2009

SOURCE: Eddietrunk.com

What's up with Guns N Roses? I hear that question all the time and honestly do not know. Some sources recently told me the band was rehearsing for a few months in LA for what many people thought would be a tour (why else would you rehearse?), but that has stopped and there is no plan at all at this point. Strange if true especially when you consider they added a new member recently. No matter how you feel about G&R this really has been another strange chapter with this band since Chinese came out. The album did OK sales wise, but nobody can possibly be happy with the lack of airplay, interest and sales in the USA with all the anticipation for it to come out. Hard to comprehend how the ball could appear to be so badly dropped here on so many fronts. Who knows what the next move is or who is to blame? I can only personally say good things about Axl. He was cool as shit when he came to my studio a couple years ago and gave me what is still a mega exclusive many talk about to this day. Hopefully there is a bigger picture plan yet to be revealed, but it is strangely silent right now. Of course Axl knows he has an open door anytime he wants to speak again on my shows.

http://www.eddietrunk.com/index.cfm?pk=vie...utm_source=news

Related forum discussion:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=149211