Me singing some Aerosmith songs

ptsondr

In Cryin' you started out OK, but then you kind of lost it.

Amazing, much better than Crying, gotta work a little bit more on it though

Dude (Looks Like a Lady) you did a good job. That was my favorite.

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing...well... it wasn't bad, I'm sure that with more practice you can do a lot better.

:thumbsup:Just keep practicing

If you ditched the falsetto and worked on singing both in tune and on songs that were actually in your range, you could probably sound half decent.

At the moment, you're not doing much to prevent the perpetuation of the laughably bad asian dude doing karaoke stereotype. Please stop, it's awkward for all of us.

If you ditched the falsetto and worked on singing both in tune and on songs that were actually in your range, you could probably sound half decent.

At the moment, you're not doing much to prevent the perpetuation of the laughably bad asian dude doing karaoke stereotype. Please stop, it's awkward for all of us.

Don't listen to this negative detractor, Pee Tee. He clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. May I nominate "Kashmir" by Led Zeppelin as your next masterpiece?

@Iluvrocknroll & Estranged Reality: Thank you very much for your support and wasting time for listening, especially ER for protecting me :rolleyes: Actually, before I mostly sang classic GnR songs. Recently, I began to sing songs of other bands and it's not easy at all, but I'm pleased with my trying.

@highvoltage: I know you always said to me those things since I posted my covers here. But one thing I wonder why you hate my covers, but you still often come here to listen them? Why don't you ignore me?

Edited by ptsondr

@highvoltage: I know you always said to me those things since I posted my covers here. But one thing I wonder why you hate my covers, but you still often come here to listen them? Why don't you ignore me?

As long as you keep posting them under the delusion that they're indicative of any form of talent, i'll keep replying to them to inform you otherwise.

As long as you keep posting them under the delusion that they're indicative of any form of talent, i'll keep replying to them to inform you otherwise.

What an asshole thing to say.

I don't see you putting yourself out there?

If I had a youtube account with 60 karaoke videos on it, then i'd be willing to accept any comments that people left about them, regardless of whether they'd posted videos of themself singing as well or not.

In any case, clips of me singing have been posted up here before.

If I had a youtube account with 60 karaoke videos on it, then i'd be willing to accept any comments that people left about them, regardless of whether they'd posted videos of themself singing as well or not.

Oh I understand that...........but I also understand that what you said, is what an asshole would say.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Oh I understand that...........but I also understand that what you said, is what an asshole would say.

Hey, the truth hurts.

In any case, clips of me singing have been posted up here before.

You think that I don't accept critiques? OK, come here you will see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqmqyhXwVVY

This man speaks the truth.

I think you have a good timbre that isn't always in tune. In the end, your voice sounds better than some of the GN'R cover bands I have heard. I would keep practicing on keeping in tune and using mixed and chest voices. You have potential.

Thank you very much. I'm still waiting for your new instrumental versions :rolleyes:

OK, I sang bad in your ear. But why should I stop? Is it true that I'm awkward for all of you? If all the comments here are the same as yours, I will stop ;)

Edited by ptsondr

I think you have a good timbre that isn't always in tune. In the end, your voice sounds better than some of the GN'R cover bands I have heard. I would keep practicing on keeping in tune and using mixed and chest voices. You have potential.

Thank you very much. I'm still waiting for your new instrumental versions :rolleyes:

OK, I sang bad in your ear. But why should I stop? Is it true that I'm awkward for all of you? If all the comments here are the same as yours, I will stop ;)

I should have clarified, I wasn't saying you should stop, just I didn't think you did a good job. But good job for doing it I guess.

Guest Apollo

This is supposed to be funny . . . right?

I'm not trying to be an ass. But you can't sing. I made it through about half of Amazing. First I cringed. Then I laughed. Then I got a headache and turned it off.

BUT this is obviously a guy trying to be funny . . . right?

This guy sounds a million times better singing Amazing than the OP. A million times better.

I'm not trying to be an ass. But you can't sing. I made it through about half of Amazing. First I cringed. Then I laughed. Then I got a headache and turned it off.

This guy sounds a million times better singing Amazing than the OP. A million times better.

Yes, I'm a bit funny with Aerosmith songs, and that Asian guy was great with Amazing cover. But I'm sure he can't sing GnR songs like me ;) Before I only sang GnR songs, and now I try on singing songs of other bands like Aerosmith, Cinderella, Skid Row, etc. Anyway, remember that I just sing (with karaoke music) for fun. I don't set up a band.

I remember when you first appeared on the forum your cover of Jungle was amazing. :3 it has a certain charm to it..

Thanks :rolleyes: Do you mean my funny cover Welcome to the Youtube? :xmasssanta:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Apollo

Yes, I'm a bit funny with Aerosmith songs, and that Asian guy was great with Amazing cover. But I'm sure he can't sing GnR songs like me ;) Before I only sang GnR songs, and now I try on singing songs of other bands like Aerosmith, Cinderella, Skid Row, etc. Anyway, remember that I just sing (with karaoke music) for fun. I don't set up a band.

I remember when you first appeared on the forum your cover of Jungle was amazing. :3 it has a certain charm to it..

Thanks :rolleyes: Do you mean my funny cover Welcome to the Youtube? :xmasssanta:

Sorry dude. But he pretty much owns you with GnR songs as well.

Sorry dude. But he pretty much owns you with GnR songs as well.

OK, maybe my voice is not as professional as his, but I don't think his voice is closer to Axl than mine ;) Listen to my covers and compare ;)

SCOM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpYEvu1EPQ8

NR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En2y0OPj40o

and even this worse one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHQw0xbrPds

Edited by ptsondr