computer is messing up

AzraelFenris

ok, i dunno if anyone knows a bit about computers,

but i was looking on the internet, lostpedia, and suddenly i got a blue screen ( i have vista ) and the computer rebooted... then it didnt start windows but it rebooted again with the same blue screen... and then i could starrt windows...

anyway... now i cant get in the operating system anymore, not in c: or my music, pictures, my documents etc... msn works... internet works...

im defragging at the moment, dunno if it help, but it works and menu starts works... except for the links to documents etc...

whats going on with my computer???

ok, i dunno if anyone knows a bit about computers,

but i was looking on the internet, lostpedia, and suddenly i got a blue screen ( i have vista ) and the computer rebooted... then it didnt start windows but it rebooted again with the same blue screen... and then i could starrt windows...

anyway... now i cant get in the operating system anymore, not in c: or my music, pictures, my documents etc... msn works... internet works...

im defragging at the moment, dunno if it help, but it works and menu starts works... except for the links to documents etc...

whats going on with my computer???

Always make sure you have anti virus on your computer

AVG has a nice free anti virus

It sounds like either virus or registry problems

Because you are probably only a novice I wouldn't recommend you editing your registry

so just run a program like registry mechanic to find registry errors and repair them

Also have you tried system restore?