Channel Zero

st0n3r

Stigmatized for Life baby!

Quality album. Cant say I've checked much else out though..

Their other albums are really good as well, especially 'unsafe' is worth checking out.

They're having 3 reunion-concerts in Belgium in january 2010. All of them sold out in 15 minutes. I hope they will be doing a full tour afterwards and eventually a new album. It's a shame that these guys never got the international attention they deserved.

Their other albums are really good as well, especially 'unsafe' is worth checking out.

They're having 3 reunion-concerts in Belgium in january 2010. All of them sold out in 15 minutes. I hope they will be doing a full tour afterwards and eventually a new album. It's a shame that these guys never got the international attention they deserved.

First of all, the 3 shows where sold out in about 50 minutes and not 15 minutes as you mentioned. Secondly, the reason they stopped had nothing to do with international attention. They toured with bands like Megadeth, Danzig, Spudmonsters, Biohazard, Bodycount and they did a tour trough Australia as head act. The reason they stopped was because of failing recordsales.

First of all, the 3 shows where sold out in about 50 minutes and not 15 minutes as you mentioned. Secondly, the reason they stopped had nothing to do with international attention. They toured with bands like Megadeth, Danzig, Spudmonsters, Biohazard, Bodycount and they did a tour trough Australia as head act. The reason they stopped was because of failing recordsales.

You're right about the reunion-shows, my mistake.

By 'never getting the attention they deserved' I actually meant not being able to sell enough records on an international scale, which they didn't, unfortunately.

I never had the chance to see them, unfortunately. I also don't have a ticket for the AB-shows. I really hope they'll do a full tour after those...

Edited by st0n3r