Lick Library release series of Guns N’ Roses DVD’s

Guns N’ Roses tracks have it all... attitude.... excess....power... and riffs’ to die for. Their songs have for a generation of guitarists given inspiration and ideas. There are so many classic tracks Lick Library have produced three separate tuition DVD’s in easy to learn formats explaining clearly the techniques, song structures, sounds and right way to play their songs. This is a must for any guitarist wanting to learn more, not just about playing Guns N’ Roses songs, but essential to learning rock playing.

mj5r48.jpg

First up is the two part ‘ Learn to play Guns N’ Roses’ DVD sets, coming in at a weighty combined eight hours of in-depth tuition. Split into two individual DVD’s products, Learn to Play Part 1 and 2 covers tracks from the debut studio album Appetite for Destruction which still remains the fastest-selling debut album in history and considered by many to be one of the greatest hard rock albums of the 20th century. Also featured are tracks from the classic Use your Illusion 1 and 2 albums.

Finally, to complete the comprehensive range of Guns N’ Roses tuition products, Lick Library have the fantastic ‘ Jam with Guns N’ Roses’ DVD which not only provides three hours of tuition ( 2 DVD’s ) on seven tracks but includes a high quality recorded jam along CD with full professional backing band. Now you can not only learn these classic tracks at your own pace, you can play along with a live band including drums, bass, keyboards and rhythm guitar that will always keep in time and can rehearse with you at any time of day you want!! Tracks featured include Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child of Mine, Paradise City, Nightrain, Mr Brownstone, Rocket Queen and Yesterdays.

http://www.guitargearheads.com/modules/new...php?storyid=810

What's the over/under that this sells more copies than Chinese Democracy?

what's the over/under that you are a detractor masquerading as a Fan? It would be preferable overall if you wouldn't act like a dick and

undermine the band with every single post.

what's the over/under that you are a detractor masquerading as a Fan? It would be preferable overall if you wouldn't act like a dick and

I'd say under.

More like a fan who isn't afraid to point out the lunacy in the operations of what's going on. Or more accurately, what's been going on for years.

I'm sorry if this isn't obvious to deranged simpletons.

I'd bet Axl has more respect for Johnny Utah - an honest guy who calls it like he sees it - than some dip-shit impersonator pretending to be Axl Rose - tattooguns - who think he's speaking on behalf of his hero, but really is only succeeding in making Axl look worse to the the few poor souls that actually believe this is him.

I'd say under.

More like a fan who isn't afraid to point out the lunacy in the operations of what's going on. Or more accurately, what's been going on for years.

And of course you were there and you know what went on, sure

keep on believing that,you fit your description of deranged Simpleton to a T. I don't consider people like you fans in any determined sense of the word,rather various and asundry hangers on who jump on and off the boat at their own convienience. Can you spell hypocrite? Look in the mirror,you'll see an image of one.

I'd say under.

Come on, atleast pretend like you're intelligent.

Would I have to be there to know what the end result is? Obviously not. You're not that bad at impersonating Axl because I'm sure he probably would've said the same thing. Something along the line of we weren't there and we don't know his life,etc,etc,etc. Maybe not, but we've seen all the evidence, the delays, the inaction, and the unfortunate results.

The logic (more accurately known as an illogical defense) is flawed. You don't have to be there or know 100% of everything to see that somebody fucked up and that they contintue to do so. It's not guessing, it's called coming to an educated conclusion based on a myriad of evidence through the years. I'd recommend trying it sometime.

Edited by Johnny Utah

I'd bet Axl has more respect for Johnny Utah - an honest guy who calls it like he sees it - than some dip-shit impersonator pretending to be Axl Rose - tattooguns - who think he's speaking on behalf of his hero, but really is only succeeding in making Axl look worse to the the few poor souls that actually believe this is him.

Not pretending to be anything or anyone, I call em' as I see em' and

you two either have PMS or somebody pissed in your cornflakes this morning. I'm amused, invent some more fallacious facts that you can try and pass off as a wooden nickle. Of course you two know each other in person right? I'm waiting for your next stupendous speech :lol:

I'd say under.

Come on, atleast pretend like you're intelligent.

Would I have to be there to know what the end result is? Obviously not. You're not that bad at impersonating Axl because I'm sure he probably would've said the same thing. Something along the line of we weren't there and we don't know his life,etc,etc,etc. Maybe not, but we've seen all the evidence, the delays, the inaction, and the unfortunate results.

The logic (more accurately known as an illogical defense) is flawed. You don't have to be there or know 100% of everything to see that somebody fucked up and that they contintue to do so. It's not guessing, it's called coming to an educated conclusion based on a myriad of evidence through the years. I'd recommend trying it sometime.

And It's otherwise called by it's other name- Speculation.

You don't know the people involved, you don't know hard facts so

you go on this ridiculous pseudo-intellectual gambit only to say

it's Speculation. You are amusing, carry on.

I have a feeling these are unofficial and the band is probably not gaining any money from this.

There are 2 apostrophes in in Guns 'N' Roses. Any professional org. would have it the correct way, especially if this had any connection to promotion.

Unless they used the actual guns n' roses tracks from the albums, they can do this without getting sued.

I believe this has nothing to do with Slash self-promoting. Fucking Axlites. Can't you appreciate the old band and Axl's new band? I mean...a whole 1hr:45mins of a concert show would not exist without Slash creating the guitar for it. Axl, wrote the lyrics, but would you go to a concert to see Axl run around without music, and deliver spoken poetry? Without the contributions from Duff, Steven, Izzy and Slash, that's exactly what you'd have. With the exception of a few piano ballads.

Edited by zepsun

I wish Axl didn't teach you that word

What a disapointement... I was hopping on a instructional video for CD, like "Learn to play the souless and freakish rock solos around as played in Chinese Democray" :rofl-lol:

I guess nobody wants to learn them :rolleyes:

who cares? some people like to play to play guitar, some like to listen to others do this. can you be any less relevant with your posts? dude, your not clever, ergo your posts are feckless.

if you want to be a smartass, and at least contribute to the board with your bullshit, you need to be either relevant or funny. you are neither. you just look like someone who is really upset when others are happy.

not a good quality man.

Edited by DaleJrSux

What a disapointement... I was hopping on a instructional video for CD, like "Learn to play the souless and freakish rock solos around as played in Chinese Democray" :rofl-lol:

I guess nobody wants to learn them :rolleyes:

how aout a video for poeple whose lives are so vapid, they find the need to post endlessly on forums just to try to upset people who are generally happy, then get more belligerant when they realize not everyone is so unhappy, and dont share in their butt-hurt misery?

bet you got that one in letter box, dont you sour ass.

Edited by DaleJrSux