Anyone know the name of this song?

PappyTron

Thanks man now that's really pissing me off.

Search engines come up with nothing. They list Girls Aloud and rappers whenever you search for a portion of the lyrics.

Seems the only persont hat does know is the friend of the guy that posted the video, and he said ask for it 7 months ago. The song doesn't exsist on the net apart from there!

Still looking...

I started searching when you posted this, thinking at the same time "maybe in my reply I will also inform Pappy of this lovely thing called Google and how he can use it." After five minutes of frantically typing in lyrics I had a change of plans, now I would just ignore the thread.

Seriously, you might have found the one song in the world that doesn't have any of it's lyrics typed onto the Internet.

I started searching when you posted this, thinking at the same time "maybe in my reply I will also inform Pappy of this lovely thing called Google and how he can use it." After five minutes of frantically typing in lyrics I had a change of plans, now I would just ignore the thread.

Seriously, you might have found the one song in the world that doesn't have any of it's lyrics typed onto the Internet.

Hehe. I know; frustrating, right? I heard the song and thought "oh, this is cool! I'll just type in a few choice phrases and find out what it is called and by who". Little did I know that it would be a fruitless task! I must have spent 45 minutes typing in random combinations of the song lyrics, but no luck is to be found. Hence, the thread.

:thumbsup: