RAMMSTEIN!!! The awesomely epic official thread

Monty

Looks like Goddstein have taken over GnR's mantle

Rammstein: The World's Most Dangerous Band?

the ominous-sounding Council for Morality announced earlier this week their intent to ban Rammstein from entering the former Soviet republic – claiming that their music promotes “violence, masochism, homosexuality and other abnormalities,” and could potentially “destroy the Belarusian state system.” This came despite assurances from the band's promoters that they do not intend to spread “violent, perverse, cruel or Nazi ideology” in their concerts.

:angry: I hope Till destroys this "Council for Morality" and rapes their womenfolk.

Rosenrot is so fuckin awesome.

Benzin and Mann gegen Mann rock so hard. I would listen to Mann gegen Mann on repeat all day if I weren't so scared of passing out from an awesomeness overdose.

Spring is absolutely epic. Lyrical genius from poet god Till Lindemann.

Zerstören is an anthem for pure carnage. Makes me want to go to war and tear shit up in a tank.

Hilf mir - brilliant. Das Feuer liebt mich, Das Feuer liebt mich nicht... :heart:

Te quiero puta! - completely hilarious pisstake in the same mold as Pussy. How can you not love Till screaming about sex in Spanish with a German accent! The Tillgasm scream at the end of the song is the closest we will ever get to having sex with Till Lindemann.

Feuer und Wasser - oh jesus, so beautiful. gorgeous tune.

It's an album of leftovers from the Reise Reise sessions! That must make other bands just want to retire and give up.

I'd also like to add that I've been listening to Wo bist du relentlessly over the last few days. The clarinet intro that leads into the riff and Flake's funky ass synth beat. so awesome!

No bad songs on Rosenrot. Though I wish they'd done Stirb nicht vor mir with that german female singer they usually work with.

So I was watching Volkerball dvd epicness again tonight and I feel we must discuss a certain member of the crowd who caught my eye.

vlcsnap825889.png

No, not the scary bug eyed freak who kept holding up a fucking German flag to cover the object of my desire. The chick who loves Rammstein and has a great rack.

She even held her hand over her heart (and tits) while the band performed Links234. :heart: She gets it.

vlcsnap820936.png

I think I'm in love.

lol Goddstein to make every other band at Rock Am Ring their little bitch.

Kiss will look like a pub show in comparison.

Matthew Bellamy will see Till backstage and run from the arena flailing his skinny little arms and screaming like a girl.

Till will probably fuck Beyonce on stage during Ich Tu Dir Weh while Jay-Z weeps in the corner.

th_Hammering_Till_by_rammstein_freak.gif