Mariah Carey -Obsessed

SunnyDRE

Buncha fuckin bullshit...i heard Em's got a rebuttal out to this track, presuming this is the one that takes a poke at him, i dunno, i don't keep up with Mariah Carey. Ever notice how her tits face opposite directions?

The Warning,I've heard it. It's a nice track, but Mariah out does him here.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Buncha fuckin bullshit...i heard Em's got a rebuttal out to this track, presuming this is the one that takes a poke at him, i dunno, i don't keep up with Mariah Carey. Ever notice how her tits face opposite directions?

The Warning,I've heard it. It's nice track, but Mariah out does him here.

No, Eminem defiantly took the lead in their little feud, no matter how pointless it was to begin with.

No, Eminem defiantly took the lead in their little feud, no matter how pointless it was to begin with.

Your delusional....

how does she out do him?

imo em's track was way stronger lol, what can they do now? really?

Your delusional....

pot-kettle.gif

Your delusional....

pot-kettle.gif

I lol'd...alot :lol:

how does she out do him?

imo em's track was way stronger lol, what can they do now? really?

em's track was desperate.....just like someone else here already mentioned.

She's gets him, man. She basically calls him out...........He's been talking shit about her/something that happen years ago.......for years........talk about pathetic.

I thought it was pretty poor, almost as bad as Britney's new stuff. Not that I was expecting anything. I don't know anything about this Eminem/Mc celebrity bitchfest, though I do like Eminem's music (a lot), making songs bitching about celebrities is fuckin' gay.

Your delusional....

pot-kettle.gif

:rofl-lol: