Them Crooked Vultures

Estranged Reality

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's so refreshing to actually buy a CD for once and find a detailed booklet/insert with cover art. The last album I bought literally had a flier inside saying "Go to the website for lyrics."

:thumbsdown:

Anyway... You can't always do what's right; you can always do what's left. Fucking awesome. Once in a while Josh comes up with a really fun play on words or demented versions of popular phrases. He's like the sleaze-rock Lil' Wayne.

Could someone tell me a really asskicking, breathtaking, high quality song off this album? I've listened to some songs (I forgot which ones) on their youtube channel and there wasn't a single song that made me understand all this hype. It was mostly a bore.

Make me like this supergroup! Make me like this singer's voice, as he sounds bored most of the time.

Edited by Spoon87

Could someone tell me a really asskicking, breathtaking, high quality song off this album? I've listened to some songs (I forgot which ones) on their youtube channel and there wasn't a single song that made me understand all this hype. It was mostly a bore.

Make me like this supergroup! Make me like this singer's voice, as he sounds bored most of the time.

Gunman...hands down.

I never quite knew how to define my dislike for Josh Homme, but this really hits the nail on the head. Not really that bad on this album as compared to Queens of the Stone Age, but as a Josh-Homme-in-general summary, this is how I'd describe him. But, I think "New Fang" is actually very catchy, to give you a song.

pro-shot from Reading

these been posted in this thread yet? i'm doin it again anyway.

I watched that last night on the BBC. Great stuff, I'd really like to hear Nobody Loves Me And Neither Do I and Gunman live. JPJ was on fire, I've never heard him sing before until now.