Pearl Jam - 10minute video promo just released

myguiltysecret

Wish they'd come up to Scotland, they're sounding great, especially this single - just downloaded it (pm for a link if you're wanting it :)).

Just Breathe was also a cool song, looking forward to the finished studio version.

Shame they are only doing a couple of dates here. It should be more really, maybe they'll do a proper european tour next year? I know they like scotland so hopefully they'll do it soon!

THanks for the song, I've used a youtube to mp3 ripper to get the song.

Fuck yeah, I'm so fuckin pumped for this album! I'm sure it's gonna be great! The two songs they played when I saw them in Berlin in Saturday, "The Fixer" and "Got some" sounded really fuckin mean! The show itself was mindblowing too, they're really a bunch of fuckin awesome guys who luckily found each other and formed an even greater band!

Pearl Jam may be the greatest American hard rock band. Just my opinion. It's hard to argue with their catalogue.

But it's not all that hard to argue how hard rock they are. :P

I always considered them Alternative, but whatever, doesn't matter. But yeah, they're definitely one of the best no matter what genre you clump 'em in.

I'm really hoping this promo is part of a larger video, like Single Video Theory was. It seems like there could be a lot more to it than just these ten minutes.

And I really have to agree, Pearl Jam is one of the last great rock bands. There really hasn't been another band in their level since...they're ahrd working, they stand up for they believe, and put out music that transcends generations. I can't wait for them to kick my ass in Philly.

I'm really hoping this promo is part of a larger video, like Single Video Theory was. It seems like there could be a lot more to it than just these ten minutes.

And I really have to agree, Pearl Jam is one of the last great rock bands. There really hasn't been another band in their level since...they're ahrd working, they stand up for they believe, and put out music that transcends generations. I can't wait for them to kick my ass in Philly.

If they'll be as rockin' as they were in Berlin you're in for a long, good, asskick, that's for sure.

If they'll be as rockin' as they were in Berlin you're in for a long, good, asskick, that's for sure.

Monster setlist as usual? I've heard and seen in some vids that eddie sounds better live, true?

btw Links broken :(, wanted to watch it again.

Goddamn that sounds good! The last album was good, not great. This one sounds on par with Vs or Yeild. Not quite Ten, but that would be like asking Sabbath to top Paranoid or GNR to top Appetite. Just not happening.

This record will obliterate all in its path. I cannot wait.