Zakk Wylde has a few bloodclots...

Black Sabbath

I'm not a Zakk Wylde fan, i don't care for BLS except for a few songs but I really dig his guitar playing. I think he is a great guy too, he has a big heart. I forget what song but at every BLS show he plays a song for Dimebag Darrel, and he cries sometimes. That is a genuine man to me. Get better Zakk...

Guest Sweet Tooth
I'm not a Zakk Wylde fan, i don't care for BLS except for a few songs but I really dig his guitar playing. I think he is a great guy too, he has a big heart. I forget what song but at every BLS show he plays a song for Dimebag Darrel, and he cries sometimes. That is a genuine man to me. Get better Zakk...

"In This River" would be that song.

Get better, man!

Edited by Sweet Tooth

"In This River" would be that song.

Get better, man!

I've seen BLS in concert a couple of times. Zakk Wylde is the best example of modern metal imo.

In This River always kicks ass too.

Or Hogan and Warrior?

A friend of mine told me to you tube the Iron Sheik. Check out the interviews he's done the last five years or so. Hilarious stuff. The guy is totally off his rocker.

Anyways, when watching some of the Sheik I came across some of Ultimate Warrior's videos. He was on CNN and talked about Benoit and how some wrestlers abused steroids while others knew the risks and used them with that in mind. There are levels at which steroids can help you and levels at which they begin to take over. So knowing this I can understand why he's lived and still looks pretty good to this day. The same is probably true of Hogan.

Sucks what's happened to Zakk though. Hope he gets through it good as new.