Die Mannequin

Gordon Comstock

• 2 weeks later...

so, after their set last night opening for manson, they were hanging out by the merch booth. when i went there was only one other person there [pretty much what i was hoping for, i went during mansons set when he played a song i didnt know]. that person left pretty much right when i got there. got Care [the singer] to sign my [and my buddy's] tickets, and got the whole band to sign the cd i bought (their new one 'fino + bleed'). hung out with them for a while and they are really fuckin cool. 'bad medicine' 'do it or die' 'locking elizebeth' and 'suffer' were the highlights of their set, but i think 'bad medicine' was probably the best since Care used a megaphone for the 'effects' vocal parts.

fuckin awesome live band. ya'll should see em.

Edited by RickRoses

one of my friends went to elementry school with care failure...said she was kind of weird, apparently got all fucked up on heroin.

yea she was fucked up at a young age. ran away from home for the first time when she was twelve and spent three weeks camping by a river, breaking into peoples houses stealing food and beer.

awesome singer though.

some clips from the show i went to. vid qaulity is pretty shit but the audio is good.

bad medicine [my new favorite song]

dead honey

if anyone responds to this and wants me to post some pics from the show i will....

talked to the chick who recorded those vids and shes supposed to send me an interview they did with a local radio station before the show soon....

these are pretty recent too:

Dead Honey

Do It Or Die

yea i saw those the other day...

for anyone who doesnt know, Die Mannequin will be on Much On Demand on MuchMusic tomorrow at 5:00 Eastern time.... thats 2:00 pacific... talking about the new album, and im hoping they do a performance...

Yeah so much for that. It was just a short interview with Care. It was still good tho. She talked a little bit about being on tour with GN'R and how Axl was such a nice guy. :D

these are pretty recent too:

Dead Honey

Do It Or Die

yea i saw those the other day...

for anyone who doesnt know, Die Mannequin will be on Much On Demand on MuchMusic tomorrow at 5:00 Eastern time.... thats 2:00 pacific... talking about the new album, and im hoping they do a performance...

Yeah so much for that. It was just a short interview with Care. It was still good tho. She talked a little bit about being on tour with GN'R and how Axl was such a nice guy. :D

still awesome. i love the bad medicine vid. :thumbsup:

care is awesome......