Green Day SCOM

Conor

Pretty funny that there's more people singing along to Sweet Child O' Mine at a Green Day concert than there has been at any Guns concert since Rock in Rio III.

Glasgow disagrees.

Not as many people as Rio for sure, but definitely louder than that Green day crowd.

Pretty funny that there's more people singing along to Sweet Child O' Mine at a Green Day concert than there has been at any Guns concert since Rock in Rio III.

You're kidding right? Have you been to a GN'R concert? I saw them live in Quebec City where the fans sang every song word for word much louder than the band was playing.

It was just a bit of fun and irony. Didn't realise I'd need armour for this. God forbid me.

lol quotage. How dare I poke fun at the current state of Guns N' Roses! Take me now lord!

Fuckin' uptight. And, in regards to the bold, you mustn't have been able to hear the band very well then, shit one for you. Yes I have been to a Guns N' Roses concert, five in fact.

Edited by Conor