John Bush might be back in Anthrax and the new ICP is good.

DeadSlash

Not sure if anyone here cares. but John Bush did a one off with Anthrax in Europe after they kicked out the new lead singer, and maybe is back in the band, but it's a rumor. It's interesting the Dave Nelson lineup had finished the new Album, and it was set for release in November. I wan that shit on bootleg if anyone gets a hand on it! They said it probably wont come out, now that Dave is gone. they are talking rerecording it with John Bush on Vocals. I'm kind of excited about that, but I like Bush's song writing as much as his voice, anfd it won't be a JB album since he didn't write any of the songs :/

If you like Insane Clown Posse at all, their new Album "Bang Pow Boom" has some really good songs on it.

Thank god that horrible new singer may be out and John Bush may be back in. He doesn't have the most memorable voice, but it's a good one, and Armored Saint freakin' rocks.

I'd be interedsted in hearing the Dan Nelson recordings though, you ever watch any of his performances on you Tube? He sounds like he alternates between John Bush and Phil Anselmo in his voice. I think Bush is better, but I'm curious about how Nelson sounds with Anthrax in the studio.

Joey left them by his own choice, IIRC. I remember Scott Ian saying Joey wasn't interested in moving forward after the reunion tour. Hopefully they'll be able to get John Bush back in the fold. I see they have a "Bring back Bush" campaign going on on their website.

Joey left them by his own choice, IIRC. I remember Scott Ian saying Joey wasn't interested in moving forward after the reunion tour. Hopefully they'll be able to get John Bush back in the fold. I see they have a "Bring back Bush" campaign going on on their website.

yeah there was alot of drama and he said, she said type shit with that whole mess.

I saw them twice on the reunion tour in Hollywood, including the last american show and they were unfuckingbelievable, especially the second show where they played 'among' in its entirety.