Will we see Chinese Democracy this year,opinions?

laoi

No, with the firing of another producer I don't believe the album will be released in 2002.  I agree with Brownstone, that neither GnR (with there lazy website) nor Geffen/Interscope have shown any promotion or indication of the album being ready to be released for sale.

Nathan and Zipp,   yes, you have your own opinions about when it will come out.....but it seems to me that you don't even want it to come out...then why are you wasting your time?  and all of our time.  Thats the problem, everybody thinks we have so much time.  We ain't got no fuc*in time to waste at all.  If we're gonna make it another 50 years on this planet then we gotta fu*kin change our sh*t now.  Get a life, move on, he*l get laid....then maybe you guys will deal with the fact that slash is gone.

lol

Thats the problem, everybody thinks we have so much time.  We ain't got no fuc*in time to waste at all.  If we're gonna make it another 50 years on this planet then we gotta fu*kin change our sh*t now

haha.. that's EXACTLY what axl said before live and let die in chicago 92

;D

I'm thinking that hopefully by late fall the album will be out? :-/Who knows?  Axl wants everything to be perfect, what he doesn't realize is that everything he does is perfect in my eyes.  If he wants to take his time, I say let him, I'll wait forever if I have to.  I'm sure it will be worth it!  By the way, I loved axlrosegnr's quote from Chicago 92, that's my favorite concert tape! :-/

Yeah Nathan Slash must be doing a lot more than Axl sitting in his studio himself since he broke up Snakepit. Axl is trying to put the finishing touches on their new album and play shows here and there when they can. What exactly is Slash doing that constitutes him doing more than Axl? Ps. Why do you and Axlrosegnr have to argue and take the piss out of each other in every section of this forum?

Actually it apparently started as an argument between Nathan and I about Slash getting turned away in Vegas.  A very volatile subject about which I was(and still am) very passionate.  

If it was innocent curiousity then Slash has to be very stupid.  In which case it's no wonder Axl owns the name.

As you might guess that sent Nathan over the edge.  

Fuck the law and fuck you, It has nothing to do with Axl so called owning the name of Guns N' Roses. You cock heads just don't get the difference between a band and a solo artist. A solo artist is what Axl wants to be, Guns N' Roses is the band of the late '80's early '90's

And that sent Axlrosegnr over the edge. Nathan and I agreed to disagree with only minor flare ups since then but Nathan and Axlrosegnr never seemed to get over it.  

ok....did i ever say f*ck slash or duff??   i have always said,  i loved the old lineup....and yeas, i did see them in '93....i have never really bashed the old guys...but like ive said, they are no more...the new line up is what we have, and yes, i do love the new lineup, and know that we'll never see axl with slash or duff again...but whatever man....the new lineup rocks hard in my opinion

cool, so we're sorted! axlrosegnr go listen to RIR3 so u hear all the new stuff, nathan go and listen to AFD, UYI's etc to hear the old stuff. i dont see the problem on either side, nathan if axlrosegnrs being  a d|ck let him be a d|ck just ignore him, axlrosegnr & littlewitch if u dont agree with nathan, no-ones forcing you to read his posts so JESUS just put your own opinion across let others do the same and SHUT UP with the questioning other people who disagree with you, that goes for axlrosegnr and nathan...

i dont have a problem with anyone who doesnt have a problem with me which as far as i know is no-one on this board and im not in anyones face, im trying to get back to the GNR discussion...  so IMO we will not see chinease democracy this year.

At last we have a kind of peace breaking out over the gnr forum. Express your opinions but you dont have to take the piss out of other people while you do it, this is a place for views to be aired, not to come and argue with people for the sake of it. C'mon