Susan Boyle covers "Wild Horses"

Takeshi

It's actually not bad given the style it's performed in but she's got one of those voices that if you didn't know what she looked like, you'd be thinking, hmm she sounds hot.

Then a google search later and you're scarred for life.

That's not very nice! :lol:

Have you seen her? She defines the word 'Frump'.

It's actually not bad given the style it's performed in but she's got one of those voices that if you didn't know what she looked like, you'd be thinking, hmm she sounds hot.

Then a google search later and you're scarred for life.

That's not very nice! :lol:

Have you seen her? She defines the word 'Frump'.

That's why she's a star. Her looks may be ordinary, but she has the voice of an angel.

Susan Boyle represents everything wrong with Britain :lol:

No she doesn't. X-factor does but without it she wouldn't have been discovered. And it might not be everyone's taste but she has masses of talent.

I wasn't expecting much from her myself but I'm pleasantly surprised with this, and the fact that she covered the rolling stones at all!

No she doesn't. X-factor does but without it she wouldn't have been discovered. And it might not be everyone's taste but she has masses of talent.

I wasn't expecting much from her myself but I'm pleasantly surprised with this, and the fact that she covered the rolling stones at all!

She was discovered on Britains Got Talent, not X-Factor.

Agreed though, X-Factor does represent such wrong doings.

She was discovered on Britains Got Talent, not X-Factor.

Agreed though, X-Factor does represent such wrong doings.

Oh yeah, that's true lol. They are all the same anyway!

Pissed me off senselessly during Britain's Got Talent, but a lot of that is the media's fault. Doubtless they'll ruin it again when her album is out, but this is pretty good.

Media and the press are idiots.. Wonder why they always have to do everything they can, just to have some drama...

Aye, newspaper are a gradually dying format. 24 hour news and constantly updated news websites mean papers have to resort to shock headlines and major hype to sell copies.