Yellowcard

Leigh-Rok!

• 4 weeks later...
spolited, what happened man?!?!

first you start supporting the war on terror, now you support gap punk shite like this?

we're breaking up.

i want my masquera back.

TG. I support the troops that America has defending it that are in harms way. I think that Iraq needs to be stabilized, and then the US Congress can investigate this matter and if people were lying then it will be dealt with then.

I don't think Yellowcard are gap punk. I think that they are doing something original. They put on one of the best shows that i've ever seen.

my masquera?

To steal Groghan's Thunder: You must have left it at Bono's house after he and his friends pulled a train on you.

Just kidding man!!! :lol:

:o:o Anyways I have to side with Tg on this one. Yellowcard is all over Much Music and to me it reaks of Simple Plan kinda bullshit. I've heard but one song but I thought it sucked in a big way. I like TG was surprised to see a Yellowcard banner in your signature Exploited.

my masquera?

To steal Groghan's Thunder: You must have left it at Bono's house after he and his friends pulled a train on you.

Just kidding man!!! :lol:

:o:o Anyways I have to side with Tg on this one. Yellowcard is all over Much Music and to me it reaks of Simple Plan kinda bullshit. I've heard but one song but I thought it sucked in a big way. I like TG was surprised to see a Yellowcard banner in your signature Exploited.

That's fine we can differ over music. I like listening to Yellowcard and I think that they play interesting music. They've been around for much longer then Simple Plan, and have contributed to many punk samplers and benefit CD's that I've seen. I think that they've paid their dues and now they're getting paid.

And the Masquera thing was a joke to dis more on Groghan then you and TG.

• 7 months later...