BIG DAY OUT 2010

Vogstar90_G'N'R

BIG DAY OUT 2010: Muse, Powderfinger, Lilly Allen, Eskimo Joe, Groove Armada, Grinspoon, The Mars Volta, Ladyhawke, Dizzee Rascal, Karnivool, Peaches, The Temper Trap, Kasabian, Midnight Juggernauts, Rise Against, Magic Dirt, Mastodon, Lisa Mitchell, The Horrors, Bluejuice, Calvin Harris, Kisschasy, The Decemberists, Tame Impala and Girl Talk

Drooling over Kasabian, Muse and Kisschasy

BIG DAY OUT 2010: Muse, Powderfinger, Lilly Allen, Eskimo Joe, Groove Armada, Grinspoon, The Mars Volta, Ladyhawke, Dizzee Rascal, Karnivool, Peaches, The Temper Trap, Kasabian, Midnight Juggernauts, Rise Against, Magic Dirt, Mastodon, Lisa Mitchell, The Horrors, Bluejuice, Calvin Harris, Kisschasy, The Decemberists, Tame Impala and Girl Talk

Fuck yeah!

Drooling over Kasabian, Muse and Kisschasy

It sucks that Bowie wasn't in the lineup

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Seen 90% of the bands I wanna see on that list... really keen to see The Decemberists, Peaches and The Mars Volta but i'm not overly fussed on most of the rest...

Oh and... Kisschasy are weak as piss live man. Kasabian should be alright - their new album doesn't blow anywhere near as bad as their last one did. :)

Seen 90% of the bands I wanna see on that list... really keen to see The Decemberists, Peaches and The Mars Volta but i'm not overly fussed on most of the rest...

Oh and... Kisschasy are weak as piss live man. Kasabian should be alright - their new album doesn't blow anywhere near as bad as their last one did. :)

I wouldn't say Empire was shit, but West Ryder is definitly five steps above it atleast. You'll have a great time, their on top form live right now. :thumbsup:

note taken for kisschasy. I'm loving west ryder atm so definitely seeing them and wouldn't mind seeing bluejuice.

note taken for kisschasy. I'm loving west ryder atm so definitely seeing them and wouldn't mind seeing bluejuice.

Bluejuice are a lot of fun at festivals. Just try not to get crushed during Vitriol. ;)