Jeff Garlin of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" disses Slash

Estranged Reality

I was half-watching it the other night, and during this one bit he mentions that he lives next to Slash. He starts making fun of him and says he sees him out there mowing his lawn with his top-hat on. He also lumps him in with Kid Rock, who he had to hang out with at some charity event or something, and says he likes rock music, "but not those guys."

tn-500_garlin_sd1133550.jpg

Slash probably raided his fridge or something and now he holds a grudge.

Or maybe it was viral promotion for the new season of Curb, since it's about Larry dealing with a woman who has cancer (get it?).

Or maybe it was viral promotion for the new season of Curb, since it's about Larry dealing with a woman who has cancer (get it?).

I didn't understand, what does slash has to do with a woman that has cancer?

And if he was talking serious than he's an idiot.

Edited by bhutan

Being a huge Curb fan, Jeff Garlin can do very little wrong to me. I'm sure he was just having fun when he mentioned Slash. And the image of Slash mowing the lawn with his top hat on is pretty funny. :D

I agree. Its a great show and he's great on it. I wouldn't read to much into it. He's a comedian making a joke. Besides, Slash probably hasn't mowed a lawn since he was a teenager.

I would bet he's being sarcastic like some others said. If they're neighbors I could easily see him and Slash getting along really well and Slash probably would expect his to crack a joke or two talking about him.

Normally I'd agree in the case of most comics, but it was pretty obvious from his demeanor and the way he elaborated on the joke that he didn't like Slash or Kid Rock. He seemed a bit drunk during his stand-up set, actually. I'm not sure if that was the point or not.