Kanye's done it again....

Gordon Comstock

Kanye West Throws Fit Over Chicken at Benefit Concert.

Though apologetic, Kanye West doesn't seem to have learned from his MTV Video Music Awards blunder.

This past weekend the Chicago native performed at the 'Common & Friends Benefit Concert,' a charity event that featured performances by Nas, De La Soul, Queen Latifah and more, where he apparently threw a fit backstage when he saw someone eating chicken.

"Why wasn't I offered chicken?" Kanye complained, according to several sources. "You want me to perform for free, [and] everyone is eating ... Why am I not eating?"

When a waitress tried to appease the talented yet tantrum-prone rapper, explaining that he hadn't asked for any food, Kanye replied angrily, "Well, I'm asking now!"

When he received the chicken he requested, he allegedly took one bite, then threw the rest out, as his girl Amber Rose stood silently at his side, and the rest of the artists backstage looked on "in awe."

:facepalm:

No wonder his co-headlining tour with Lady Gaga got axed.

God, "Yo Gaga, I'm real happy you're on this tour with me, the backstage antics gonna be crazy and shit but Metallica and Guns N Roses had one of the most controversial co-headlining tours of all time"