Guns n Roses to tour Canada

cruenadian

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to www.gec.ca then click the banner on top that reads alegria est de retour a montreal it will open a new page and look who is coming announcement in 3 days woot woot

go to www.gec.ca then click the banner on top that reads alegria est de retour a montreal it will open a new page and look who is coming announcement in 3 days woot woot

gec.ca takes me to "James T. Graves Engineering Services."

What are you smoking?

You guys, I've got a really bad feeling that www.gec.ca might not be a credible source :o

Shock. Fucking. Horror.

GEG.CA

I can't be subject to capital abuse becuse you posted the wrong link in the first place. I see nothing about Guns N' Roses on that page anyway.

You guys, I've got a really bad feeling that www.gec.ca might not be a credible source :o

Shock. Fucking. Horror.

GEG.CA

I can't be subject to capital abuse becuse you posted the wrong link in the first place. I see nothing about Guns N' Roses on that page anyway.

It took me a few looks, but the top banner has a countdown which the poster assumes will announce shows.

Could be interesting.

Shock. Fucking. Horror.

GEG.CA

http://www.geg.ca/fr/show/event/3341

It's now on the main page actually, which it certainly wasn't when you first posted the link and it was nowhere to be seen when I clicked on the second. However, I stand corrected and it's clearly there now.

well fellas glad i came across this today radio station in moncton said announcement coming soon for major concert and they have GNR on the concert advisory page seems alot more credible then the asian tour only because it is close to home and gillette is risking alot if this is not correct 3 days to see whats up

well fellas glad i came across this today radio station in moncton said announcement coming soon for major concert and they have GNR on the concert advisory page seems alot more credible then the asian tour only because it is close to home and gillette is risking alot if this is not correct 3 days to see whats up

Agreed. This sounds (looks) pretty good.

This site:

http://jam.canoe.ca/

has the same banner in English.

i'm interested to know if its 2009 or 2010 dates...

Could mean more places will start to advertise.

i am thinking late november around same time they played here in halifax few years back nov 20 best news i seen since that show was announced can't wait

I think ron said they were in LA till the end of november, which I think would be rehearsing, so it's a possibility, although I see them doing similar warm up shows in new york again... I'm hoping its in 2010 then atleast we know things are planned.

i'm interested to know if its 2009 or 2010 dates...

Could mean more places will start to advertise.

i am thinking late november around same time they played here in halifax few years back nov 20 best news i seen since that show was announced can't wait

I think ron said they were in LA till the end of november, which I think would be rehearsing, so it's a possibility, although I see them doing similar warm up shows in new york again... I'm hoping its in 2010 then atleast we know things are planned.

maybe things were already planned and it says major so im hoping its something more ie bigger stage show better opening bands new material just glad to finally have something to look forward to paying money to see again :)

cant find it dude, where?

Agreed. This sounds (looks) pretty good.

This site:

http://jam.canoe.ca/

has the same banner in English.