Guns n Roses to tour Canada

cruenadian

Going to try to make Hamilton, London, and Toronto! Maybe Ottawa too. 3 shows would be pretty f'n awesome! I work till 8pm the night of the Toronto show, will probably get there around 9pm, which means I'll be there early. :lol:

Just curious, it looks like the Copps Coliseum in Hamilton is huge (18,000). Hamilton is only 60 miles from London, ON, and basically a suburb of Toronto. I want to possibly go to this show and the London show, but don't want to buy tickets for a show that will be sparsely attended or possibly canceled. Can anyone who lives in this area provide some info--is this normal for bands to book all three places, and sell well? Is Hamilton independent enough from Toronto, that the show will be able to sell well on it's own? Will Hamilton draw many fans from Buffalo, and that is why they are booking this date? Any info is appreciated.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=155718&pid=2525906&st=0entry2525906

Copps holds 18000+ for rock shows, it is far enough away from Toronto and with over 5 million people within 100 miles it is a huge market, Britney Spears just sold out a show here easily, GNR will sell out fast, it is normal for the bands to book it like this any fans that could not get in Toronto show come here and Buffalo fans would rather go here than Toronto because it is closer. GNR will be selling out in Hamilton for sure dude, I live in Hamilton BTW it is a strong music scene here, VR played to a packed house here as well...

Gunsguy

The Ticketmaster seating chart for Guns N' Roses shows that they're tarping off almost half of the arena for the Hamilton show -

30384s_a.gif

Just so there is no confusion the hamilton stage may not look like that, if you click eat end stage it looks like that then click GNR and same thing that is generic seating

Gunsguy

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic