Guns N' Roses: January 16th 2010 - Pengrowth Saddledome,Calgary

droezle

Awesome. Hopefully they will announce one for Edmonton too. Calgary is more than close enough though...

This only furthers the argument that this is a cross-Canada tour. If they're playing Montreal Jan. 27th and Calgary on the 16th, I doubt they're slipping over the border and coming back through Montreal 11 days later. They could easily hit Edmonton, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, London, Hamilton, Toronto, Ottawa between those days.

So what do you think they'd call the tour (other than the Chinese Democracy World Tour 3.0)? Guns N' Leafs?

Cheers,

Andrew

I have to say, I give 'em credit for keeping ticket prices in line with what they were in 2006. $49.50 - $89.50 ain't bad in this day in age. Mind you, after taxes and the bullshit service charges it will likely be $65-$110, but that isn't GNR's fault.

Live-nation pre-sale on Wednesday, General Sale on Friday.

I often find the general sale gets better seats... It's sad that those who get pre-sale tickets usually get poor seat availability.

Cheers,

Andrew

Edited by downzy

Managed to get my GA Standing tickets today. Never been to Calgary before so looking forward to that, anybody point me in the direction of a good pub? Think it will be cold! But hey, might as well be cold in Canada watching GN'R than cold in the UK! Hope to see you all there.

• 2 months later...

Managed to get my GA Standing tickets today. Never been to Calgary before so looking forward to that, anybody point me in the direction of a good pub? Think it will be cold! But hey, might as well be cold in Canada watching GN'R than cold in the UK! Hope to see you all there.

Where's the pre-party? I'm flying in for both Edmonton and Calgary.

Where's the pre-party? I'm flying in for both Edmonton and Calgary.

Not heard any whispers or mention of one, given the internet a good searching too. I fly in from UK thursday night all being well, so will have a look around then just in case there's something on somewhere. Looks like i'm going to have a spare GA ticket too. Can't wait to see you all there.

anyone have an idea what time they will be on stage or what time the've been on stage at previous shows?

i know for the last tour it was like 12:30 or something crazy late like that, wicked concert thought!

Probably 10:30pm. Jan 16 Keep in mind though. That's 12:30am Jan 17 EDT