Attending? say so right here

gunsguy

Scratch what I said earlier, got a better section (122) today on Ticketmaster so I went for those. Luck of the draw put me right next to two of my buddies who are going as well!

And my parents (also Guns N' Roses fans) get to go now as well, taking the tickets I got yesterday as a little Christmas gift from myself. ;)

Outta curiosity, how early you guys with floor gonna be queueing the day of the show? I wanna be there like 4 or 5 hours early, but I also don't want to spend my entire birthday in the fucking snow. Will the fact that it's in Janruary keep the queues down? I've done 8 hours of queueing before (for Maiden in Toronto), but it might be too much in the winter.

Outta curiosity, how early you guys with floor gonna be queueing the day of the show? I wanna be there like 4 or 5 hours early, but I also don't want to spend my entire birthday in the fucking snow. Will the fact that it's in Janruary keep the queues down? I've done 8 hours of queueing before (for Maiden in Toronto), but it might be too much in the winter.

No idea yet. Honestly, I live relatively close so I might try and be a little tardy based on the weather. If it's nice I'll be more willing to freeze.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...