Wolfmother: New album, sounds fantastic

Nick83

I love what I've heard, which includes "New Moon Rising" and samples of the rest. Can't wait for Friday. It's released Friday, right?

I am not even sure when it is released, but I am going to find out and buy it.

It sounds like a great, catchy hard rock record. Great riffs, some killer solos, vocal melodies, and production. The whole thing really flows well. I am only one the 5 or 6th song I think, but so far, it rocks.

I heard the first album before, and besides one or two songs, I didn't really dig it. Just by chance I clicked on the link and started listening to this one, and I am kind of excited by what I am hearing.

I love what I've heard, which includes "New Moon Rising" and samples of the rest. Can't wait for Friday. It's released Friday, right?

26th in the USA ;)

I can't believe it's already here, been waiting since 2007 ffs! I think the debut is one of the greatest albums this decade; It's fucking awesome..and so far this album sounds like a decent follow-up.

I've mostly avoided the MySpace stream, but caved in and listened to Far Away, Pilgrim, In The Castle and Phoenix. ALL FUCKING KILLER! I cannot wait until the 26th..

I'ma get the deluxe version with all the uber kwl b-sides B)

I've held out on listening to the songs on MySpace, 'cos I want to wait until I actually get it then I'll settle down and put it on. However, from what I've heard, I really like White Feather (as Andrew has said, it's a bit Stones-ey and I see that, but it's still a good tune), In the Morning, Far Away...I also like it's title track, Cosmic Egg. I've only heard the new songs from seeing them perform them at their gigs and jam sessions. Figures that I'd like the ballad-ey ones....they're easier to play on acoustic and are thus jammed the most.

went to see these guys at a small pub venue by the bay last month. small venue, small crowd, the floor was rocking. they were in your face, powerful, full of energy. the pit was moshing ..and i was so impressed this high profile band still did gigs like that. Paid forty bucks. ouch.

went to see these guys at a small pub venue by the bay last month. small venue, small crowd, the floor was rocking. they were in your face, powerful, full of energy. the pit was moshing ..and i was so impressed this high profile band still did gigs like that. Paid forty bucks. ouch.

it's great, isn't it? They did a gig at a 250 capacity London venue in August...I think tickets were about £11. They actually prefer smaller venues. Forty bucks though! I hope you got your moneys worth!

it's great, isn't it? They did a gig at a 250 capacity London venue in August...I think tickets were about £11. They actually prefer smaller venues. Forty bucks though! I hope you got your moneys worth!

i actually thought forty bucks was cheap. your pound is worth over double our dollar. and besides, most gigs go for the hundred dollar mark over here. the night was essential. great atmosphere. it was the final gig of their aussie tour, before they headed off o/s.

sonny_1313 they played some of their new songs, but i haven't heard the entire album through yet. the first time i heard their new single on the radio i had just pulled into the carpark at the mall. i couldn't get out of the car till the song was over. i thought it was awesome.