Correct Hamilton Code???

JungleCat

Anyone got the correct pre-sale code for Hamiton on ticketmaster?

HECFI

That one's not working for me & I've guessed just about everything else under the sun!

try at ticketmaster.ca instead

i'm on ticketmaster.ca. Just bought Toronto tickets there & the code for that worked ok.

there's something about a Live Nation pre-sale on the page and that's where you pick the quantity.

I'm going to scream...

Doesn't work for me either.

It'll work now. I just got it.

After my 400th or so guess at the code (HECFI hadn't been working or anything else) the page refreshed to give me another guess and suddently there was a new area in the "get tickets" section. I ignored the Live Nation place, which had been the only space available till that point to select quantity, and tried the code and quantity etc. at the new link which had appeared. Forget now what it says, something about purchase thru the venue.

The hecfi code works there!

What a fucking nightmare - lucky I dye my hair - I'm sure it's gonna be growing out gray...

Doesn't work for me either.

It'll work now. I just got it.

After my 400th or so guess at the code (HECFI hadn't been working or anything else) the page refreshed to give me another guess and suddently there was a new area in the "get tickets" section. I ignored the Live Nation place, which had been the only space available till that point to select quantity, and tried the code and quantity etc. at the new link which had appeared. Forget now what it says, something about purchase thru the venue.

The hecfi code works there!

What a fucking nightmare - lucky I dye my hair - I'm sure it's gonna be growing out gray...

Works now, thanks.

Got my floor tickets!