At The Gates

Gordon Comstock

y'know what i find truly funny, though? this stupid cunt is a U2 fan, and HE is the one saying how MY taste is generic. U2 fucking suck, and along with coldplay, are the most unbelievabley boring, generic, joke of a band i've ever heard. it's actually PAINFULL how bad they are.

Lol yeah U2 suck looooooooooooool

so can you at least admit you were wrong or are you just gunna pretend you missed my posts?

I liked a few of the songs.

Didn't think they were particularly BROAD. So my argument still stands.

good! we're getting somewhere

but your argument still doesn't stand for shit, mainly because you haven't been making much of one in the first place. I've seen a lot of bias statements but you have yet to actually put forward anything to back em up. You really didn't think there was a wide range of differences between the artists i posted? You're telling me they all belong under the same label?

jesus, you aren't even trying here

i wouldnt say you just won the argument, because really, nobody is a winner here..... but CryptElf is definately the loser...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y'know what i find truly funny, though? this stupid cunt is a U2 fan, and HE is the one saying how MY taste is generic. U2 fucking suck, and along with coldplay, are the most unbelievabley boring, generic, joke of a band i've ever heard. it's actually PAINFULL how bad they are.

so can you at least admit you were wrong or are you just gunna pretend you missed my posts?

but your argument still doesn't stand for shit, mainly because you haven't been making much of one in the first place. I've seen a lot of bias statements but you have yet to actually put forward anything to back em up. You really didn't think there was a wide range of differences between the artists i posted? You're telling me they all belong under the same label?

i wouldnt say you just won the argument, because really, nobody is a winner here..... but CryptElf is definately the loser...

CryptElf is taller than you.

uh.... good for him? :confused:

GOOD FOR YOU

GOOD FOR YOU

umm.... th... thanks? :confused: