So who is traveling to Canada?

doakes

Well, maybe I'm considering this a little too late... seeing as many of the great seats are gone.

And maybe I'm just a little upset that Them Crooked Vultures here in LA sold out within seconds... But I am seriously considering flying up to Calgary to see Gn'R next year.

I've been doing research as far as plane tix and everything. I may just make a weekend out of it and come right back after the show.

Sure it may seem a little absurd to fly to another country just for a few hours, but this is Guns N' Roses 2k. You never know when they could just call it quits.

---

Is anyone else from the States or abroad planning on going?

Guest Sweet Tooth

I'm looking at travelling from UK to the Tokyo Dome.

As you say, you never know when gnr may call it quits.

That's going to be one hell of an experience man!

I have tickets for the Hamilton show. :)

not me. If Axl and GNR can't tour the US and include Dallas, then I guess this is one band I won't be seeing anytime soon.

It's enough to pay high concert ticket prices, but to actually travel to another country and pay a high airfare, I'm sorry but it's not worth it. Besides, suppose Axl decides not to show up or cancels the tour. yeah, you get back a small amount of your ticket price, but then I'm out God knows how much money for a airplane ticket, not to mention a hotel bill. Sorry but I don't trust Axl all that much. lol

Canada this January could possibly be the last chance to ever see GNR, but I am going to play the odds and hold out for some U.S. dates. If they go back to Ames, Iowa or somewhere even closer that in no way deserves a show I will go fucking crazy because the closest metropolatin areas are at least six hours away. I have never travelled to another country and I recently quit my part time job, otherwise a trip to Canada might be in the cards since it would only be a couple more hours of driving and it would probably be the trip of a lifetime.

not me. If Axl and GNR can't tour the US and include Dallas, then I guess this is one band I won't be seeing anytime soon.

It's enough to pay high concert ticket prices, but to actually travel to another country and pay a high airfare, I'm sorry but it's not worth it. Besides, suppose Axl decides not to show up or cancels the tour. yeah, you get back a small amount of your ticket price, but then I'm out God knows how much money for a airplane ticket, not to mention a hotel bill. Sorry but I don't trust Axl all that much. lol

there is a world outside Dallas, you can combine a trip with a concert

I'm travelling from Manchester in the UK to the Calgary show. It was in my mind that the gigs might be cancelled but I just thought 'why not?'. Really looking forward to it now and experiencing a new city, it will be cold there yeah?

your going to the praries in the middle of winter.

yes. should have picked a gig further east.

I'm travelling from Manchester in the UK to the Calgary show. It was in my mind that the gigs might be cancelled but I just thought 'why not?'. Really looking forward to it now and experiencing a new city, it will be cold there yeah?

your going to the praries in the middle of winter.

yes. should have picked a gig further east.

Would have loved to have picked a gig closer to home, but damn work schedule means that this was the most logical one I could go to. Small price to pay I reckon. Hopefully the beers are cool there!