Guns N' Roses in Brazil?

ManetsBR

Correio Braziliense (something like Brazilian Mail) posted today that Metallica and Guns N' Roses will be playing in Brazil's capital, Brasilia (yeah, i'ts not Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro or Buenos Aires).

Accordind to the paper, the Metallica concert would be in January 31st in the Mane Garrincha Stadium, and Guns N' Rose's in March 9th in the Nilson Nelson Arena. A documet asking for authorization was delivered to the Sports Administratrion of the state in October. The governor Paulo Octavio confirmed that the venues are reserved for the concerts. All the reserves of sports venues in 2010 have to be authorized by him

The productor of the concerts said that only some burocratis problems are preventig them to officialy anounce the concerts.

Source: GNR-Online BR

I really wish they'd come to the USA. This will most likely be on of Axl's last tours, if not his last. I really want to see him live.

Stop with your useless propaganda about "Axl's last tour", you have no credence. People thought GN'R would never tour again in 1993, 2001, 2002, 2006, 2007. The guy is young, he's 47. He'll be touring for years and years.

If that is true, I can die March 10th, 2010.

+1

It's not really close to where I live but, if it's the only date GnR books in Brazil, then I'll be there, no matter what financial sacrifice I have to make.

Make sure you don't die in the VERY early hours of the 10th though, anything before 2am and you could miss the end of the gig! ;-)

Any colombia rumours?!!

LP

+1

It's not really close to where I live but, if it's the only date GnR books in Brazil, then I'll be there, no matter what financial sacrifice I have to make.

Make sure you don't die in the VERY early hours of the 10th though, anything before 2am and you could miss the end of the gig! ;-)

Any colombia rumours?!!

LP

lol, those were my first thoughts also

I really wish they'd come to the USA. This will most likely be on of Axl's last tours, if not his last. I really want to see him live.

what makes you think this will be the last tour?? has he ever said he will stop touring after touring with ChiDem?

I'd like to see Axl regain his Rock Throne again before he decides to retire. Retire on a very high note. I don't see him throwing in the towel for quite some time down the road.

+1

Yeah, but if you go on Correio Braziliense"s Official website and look for it, you'll see they mention Belo Horizonte too. That's where you are from, right? Anyway... rumors.

Plus, they are not gonna come to Brasilia and not go to Rio and/or São Paulo. That's just not possible.

+1

Any colombia rumours?!!

LP

lol, those were my first thoughts also

Hahahaha. I´ll make sure I die after noon.