GUNS N' ROSES In CHILE

hbkhbk

gunsenchile.png

Promotor Says:

- 5 Shows In Brazil

- 2 Shows In Argentina

- 1 Show In Peru

- 1 Show In Chile (NOT Festival Of Viña Del Mar)

- 1 Show In Colombia

Comming Soon More Info...

pd. I Work In Production

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: good for u guys down there. and the US shows are coming soon hopefully. Axl will make a huge statement if he doesnt tour the US.

If it is true, than it's an excellent idea. GNR hasn't played in South America since 93 and they are huge there. No doubt the shows would be very successful. Where did you get the number of shows from? The article doesn't mention it.

and the US shows are coming soon hopefully. Axl will make a huge statement if he doesnt tour the US.

Would be pretty dumb. Maybe a few shows, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago etc big cities. A full tour would severely undersell.

I live in the United States but I am glad there is a full South American tour, you guys deserve one so badly. How many shows have been down there since 93? Just Rock in Rio 3? Good for you guys, I really hope that U.S. dates materialize soon as I havent the money to travel to Canada as a college student.

GNR-Online BR contacted the productor that's bringing Guns N' Roses to Brazil. He said:

- He's trying to arrenge 5 concerts in March.

- São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Recife are already confirmed.

- More places are under negotiations.

- He can't tell us the GNR cache(price).

- The only thing that can avoid the concerts is Axl.

Source: GNR-Online BR

At least smart move from the band and Axl considering touring - dates in Asia would be sell out, In South America Guns N' Roses will sell out stadium easily, Canda is selling very well so it is high chance of it being sell out as well in majority of cities.

But touring dates(confirmed and unconfirmed) shows that Guns N' Roses tours where Chinese Democracy sold really well , so I think next will be Huge Europe Tour and it is chance Axl will avoid USA but it would be bad for fans so I hope Guns N' Roses will tour USA but in small, intense tour - L.A, New York MSG, Orlando, Chicago, Seattle something like 10-12 dates.

So against all haters tour could be great, almost all dates sold out etc it would give band real confidence I hope that if the our turns out very good ( at it seems to) Axl will release second CD somewhere in 2010-early 2011 or between legs of tour. That would be wise but it is Guns N' Roses world so we may not get second CD at all.

I don't know why some people are so pessimist.

Yep. It's really sad.

new gnr sucks, that's why.

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

I don't know why some people are so pessimist.

Yep. It's really sad.

new gnr sucks, that's why.

So join a forum of a band/artist that you actually like!

Crazy idea, isn't it?

............................................________........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:,........

.....................,?......................................................\,.....

.................../...........................................................,}....

................./......................................................,:`^`..}....

.............../...................................................,:”........./.....

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

:lol:

Edited by Deb Rose